CERIMONIAL SACRED




BAND NAME: Cerimonial Sacred
GENRE: Symphonic Unblack Metal
STATUS: Active
LOCATION: Brazil (Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, São Paulo)

Note: The first word in the band name is Cerimonial, not Ceremonial.
Previously went by the name "Mortificado".

About the band name:
"El nombre es una referencia a todo ritual de preparación de un culto de adoración a Dios, tales como santa cena, bautismo....etc."
English:
"The name is a reference to every ritual of preparation of a cult to worship God, such as holy supper, baptism....etc."

Lineup:
Melancton Samengalef - Vocals, Bass
Abissai Darkaliel - Guitars, Bass

Past members:
Dianato - Bass
Maibi - Keyboards
Douglas - Drums

Links:
Bandcamp
Myspace (They have referred to this as their official Myspace!)
Discography:


 SVALBARD RECORDS VERSION

VISION OF GOD RECORDS VERSION

Our War Is Only Against Hell (album)

2005, Svalbard Records, CD-R
31 March, 2017, Vision of God Records, CD

The layout photos are from the Vision of God Records version.
Originally planned to be called "Christian Supremacy" with alternate artwork.

1) In My Cold Cell
1:22, instrumental

2) Tears of a Christian Hero
4:57, lyrics:
The days are gone already and here lays the leached ashes which haven't had a funeral...
From happiness to pain, just like the hours
Of an endless nightmare, silently I move my body from one side to another in a constant surplus

My shaking eyes caused by the twisting of my head.
Endlessly stare at the image
Reflex from a light torch
Which sad ans silent shadow pours over me it's cold and torturing glace having the pain
And emotion in the deepest of my soul
I'm getting crazy in constant delirium in a madness phenetch
In my lamentation verses, state delirious notes and this madness
Swallows me and it's ghostly hate cuts me, marinated
in the pain tearful well
I can fell the death bitter taste, which is peering ad wandering an the insanity pain

I find myself in a sad world, victim - like, pattern as a thousand dead bodies' extinguished image
My soul touches heaven in this deafening silence, so that they will be able to lead me where my body belongs to

My spirit is fed up of my body morning now I face the dark and the flame in my heart
Is coldly coming to the an end
I get rid from this dwelling declining to ride among angels
I leave body to worms in the necropolis of those who lay in a permanent glory

3) Blood Storm
5:40, lyrics:
Sadness runs down my face
Sadness writes me describing sorrow
Sadness over my hair splatters
Dead darkness that falls down
Sad just like an endless moment
Too sad that scares me

The wind blows strongly out there my Lord
And announces one more winter coming, stuck in this cold cell
I am able to hear the coming storm depressed
Moaning through
The tiny opening, in the wall
Seeing the first drops of the big torment in the early morning
Still wrapped up in shrouds

I will feel the pleasant breeze in touch
with my injuried face I want to be not paying attention to anything
But watching you, before the fire reaches me

The rain has already started its gloomy whine and the terrible
Algoz cortege pulls out pieces from my starving body...
Which words will I drag up to you?
If there is no strength in my body, I'm only able to think

Sad just like the labor mornings, going now here
I wander along the empty cell, acrophobic the catatonic nostalgic
Spine in my rock hiding, the madness devils watch me
And the water noise invades my casket, it comes like a
Vengeance warning, just like it has been pushed by some powerful hands

Blood storm, such as pitilessness torrents, will dye the sky in scarlet red

Sadness runs down my face
Sadness writes me describing sorrow
Too sad that scares me
Too sad and too much, the only know how to be too sad

4) My Dead Feelings
1:57, instrumental

5) A Song for the Immortals
3:14, lyrics:
Spirits that cry
Voices mixed with the darkness on the open outside
Graves and worms that tear flesh apart
Screams outside bring me the rumors of the end of all work
Just as it will do in the sad song of a poet
Stood outside, his sad face observes me, his action
The punishment that brings me the peace with tears were shed
I don't listen to the sing of the birds ans the Angel
in a sad gesture leaned his wings
Afraid of the down, I cry, and it is raised of sentencer post in the tribunal of holy office
This is the hour that crowds will walk under the light of whose name had already been pronounced in Heaven
I make a song for the immortals longing the conquer of eternity
Purified by the inquisitor fire, I'm washed by the flames
of the decide one contemplation
In my torments I glorify myself about my actions

Sentenced to death a big bonfire was lit for me
Martirized by the pope demency, the crowed of violence start with its followers ready
The tyrant manifests it self, I'll keep my duty, I'll follow as a sheep to be degolated
in a slaughterhouse I arrive to the place of my sorrow, praying all the time

They set the fire and I hand in my soul to the one I served in hope of an eternal reward
And on the highest grave I see a tree with his open wings
And once more, if was written: Rest in Peace

6) Religious Crematory
3:55, lyrics:
Crashing the flesh
Violating every reason
A Christian prisoner of the private feast of celebration
The martyrdom is complete with sacrifice ritual
Pieces of my body are unfastened of me
The black fire traverses my veins
Oily blood that vacates my body and the pain that reveals
And over my body attacks
Morbid reality in front of me, worst the condition, burning fetidness sulfuric pirofobia insane on the religious crematory
Beast ritual invoking destroyer fire
My soul is ready to dominion that the Lord inhabits
For the celebration and delight in supremacy of His appearance
Christ was invocated to join with
His loyal in adoration
From the ashes rested, I go away...

7) To Find the King
3:18, lyrics:
Traversing all paths ...
Going all the speed ...
Beyond all we know ...
To make apparent, names that were
People who died,
And voices that have not heard more ...
To be applauded
And that their faces are remembered
in memory of many
Members of the history of martyrdom
The Christian supremacy

8) The Hell Will Not to Prevail
5:47, lyrics:
It was the collapse of the black ...
Voraz can see the sunset ...
Scroll through the cold corridors of the palace of fear
Blaze invade the kingdom of Satan.
I see nothing in my way, follow the flames of the way until the fall
The pain gets nostalgic in my bowels
I am a soldier in the battlefield.
Almas enegrecidas inquest, all are hidden
Show their spears, raise their trophies, the army of Christ
Trampling march to hell.
Millions of auras sudden, I see the dark spilling
tears and crying.
The constellation is deleting this infernal
All are prepared for collective ritual
Open up the doors, the Legions subjuguem diabolical
Anticipate the decline of the wicked souls to the infernal holocaust.
Lucifer desperately awaiting the final implementation of
his sentence of death.
I driver ignited the sword
I am an enemy of Satan, and I hate the enemy attacks, and the fruit of
I hate the seed generated in the dark
And opposition to hell a storm progresses.
Who can stop the arms of God?
Who is that with a spark and burn forests composed?
What demon is so powerful as Christ, whose power is eternal?
The war began ... 


The Man of Nazareth (single, March, 2015, Independent)
Format: Digital / ???
link ???

1) The Man of Nazareth 5:29, see below for lyrics


...................................................

Christ Worshipers (album)

Christ Worshipers:
29 May, 2015, Svalbard Records, CD
12 January, 2017, Vision of God Records, Bandcamp
Christ Worshippers / Remastered:
UPCOMING, Vision of God Records, CD

Layout photos are from the Svalbard version.

1) My Time for Redemption
3:25, lyrics:
There is none like thee, O LORD
Thou art great
And Thy name is great in might
Who would not fear Thee,
O king of the nations
For this is Thy due
For among all the wise ones
Of the nations and in all their kingdoms
there is none like Thee


2) The Man of Nazareth
5:29, lyrics:
He's the flame of our contemplation
The parakleto of divine revelatory comfort
He is the fire that sustains our ascent
When He sends us, we'll rule over legions
With atoning blood sprinkled on us, we hail His glory
In the eternal reign of all Christianity
He is the cosmos and the essence of the stars

The hero of the plain of esdraelon
He's the dominion of our weakness
The seed that weighs upon the serpent and the dragon
Vengeance is His.
We bow down before Him forever

He is wisdom and truth, the storm,
the fury of His troops
The expansion of the universe and its glory

The terrible uprising of spears and their stellar steeds
He is the life and the flame of our reason
Divine and eternal
Oh, intense brightness that falls on the night
Brightens my dreams with visions on the horizon
High towers, the sun bursting into glory
He is the word of divine transcription

He is the king with countless crowns
He is the Christ
He is the Messiah
Worship Him!


3) The Choice of the Wise
5:58, lyrics:
Shadows in the depths of despair, ignorance dissolved in drops of blood
In the vertical way, the light illuminates all possibilities
His world beyond dimension above the firmament
Enclosed by mountains
Navigating crimson seas, discovering the work
of creation in the eternal orbits of the constellations
Crucifixion at the firmament of eternity
Hallowed be Your Name
Bells around the sun awakening the glory of this discovery
Death eradicated in the darkness, I saw the prince of lies
I saw the eye of God on the sphere of dark immensity
Invoked and worshiped, Eternal within me
I join myself to You in the chorus
of a song on the transcendent cross
In the grievous prevalence of Calvary
In every unnoticed gesture
Breaking the world away from the host of death
Reunifying the Kingdom, You are the choice of the wise
We drink the cup of divine fortune
We invoke the Seventh Dispensation


4) Looking into the Eyes of Death
2:41, lyrics:
And when I finally looked into the eyes of death
I felt no fear


5) The Star Blower
5:26, lyrics:
He was born with Eternity put on His shoulders
A God-King ruling the stars
The Sacrificial Lamb on the Throne of Fire
A river below His feet and above the clouds
We love thy name, powerful Elohim
In the presence of kings who adore You
You are the One, Lord of the waters and the wind
From the sources of the universe to the collapse of the suns
A six-winged angel weaving its measures glory
By You only, we flare up the core of Hell
on the frozen surface of darkness
The universe will shout Your name forever
Trapping the devil in the outbreak of a black hole
Higher than the lightnings of a storm
You are the sword of Rematch
Drowning Hell in the sea of corpses
We toasted his anger in the refulgent heat of battle
The King of the universe in His fields wanders
Through the hordes of His angels
The dark kneels, the terrible chant of His lunar chargers
The eternal shout of victory, Triumphant King of the stars
You are the eternal hiding-place of my unfinished form
And at the heart of life, we bow and worship!


6) The Seal of Perfection
7:25, lyrics:
Earth is at rest,
The depths of Hell disturbs itself for you
To meet you on the day of thy coming
Thou that at the point of the day seemed so bright
You were seen before the dawn
Son of the morning star
The reasons of thy mouth rise in your heart
You measured the kingdom with your pride
But before the immaculated face, thy shame shall be exposed, you’ll wear the shroud covering your abandoned world
We can hear you grinding your teeth
You are dying, devil, and we don't care
Feel Mikhael's band on your back
Suffer terrible scourging from the archangel now
Only pain will be your breath
Far away from the light of day,
Bewitched by absolute darkness,
We invaded hell with God's war
Causing irreparable damage to the shadows of darkness,
Destroying the pentagram in the tomb of those who fell
Abandoned in a cold tombstone with your name written in the book of the dead
We see a dimension far from you
Beyond the dark where you were buried
In the eternal shadow of the ethereal cross
In the ancient kingdom where you have fallen,
Above the highest star,
Far from everything
We ascend to the absolute, millions of years above the heavenly stars,
Worshipping the true eternal Bearer of light.


7) In the Darkness of the Waters Surface
3:11, instrumental





Eternity Begins Tonight (EP)

TOP:
13 January, 2017, Vision of God Records, Bandcamp
9 February, 2017, Svalbard Records, CD
BOTTOM:
31 March, 2017, Vision of God Records, 7'' Vinyl

Guest appearances:
Angélica Rein - Vocals (choral)
Premnath Gonesh (Slechtvalk) - Orchestrations
Claudio Lima - Drums

1) Eleven Thousand Dead
5:16, lyrics:
She exposed her victims in a opened field.
After dawn, you can feel all the pain
The posthumous melody smothered on the altar of despair.
I'm imprisoned in the dark, while the world burns.
She came in a dark haze beneath my eyes
Black ink flows from her eyes, down her whitened face.

Crawling like a snake.

Now her kingdom will be covered in blood
Burning Satanic symbols in front of God
Everyone, everyone will remember his name

Disgraced, in the darkness of night.
I'm lying on a cold stone.
A thousand shall fall at my side,
Ten thousand at my right hand.

Hypothermic I dance with the dead, in their frozen world.
Fallen angels, bodies piled in heaps.
We cast down Satan's failed kingdom.

Look, contemplate the wrath poured out.
Contemplate death and its millions of corpses
See the show of pain
See the show of pain
See the show of pain

Where is he who wanted the place of God?
Hell's burning and we rejoice in victory.
Everyone will forget his name.
Now his kingdom will be covered in blood.


2) An Abyss of Regrets
5:10, lyrics:
Once again and I gaze at the dawn of darkness
It told its days like a breath in the open
The passenger of agony saddened by flashes of the hours of pain

A heart broken by distorted memories
As if in a pitiful dream he looks at the sky above the stars
Say your name for the angels to hear

At the beginning of the pain
Oh my God, pour some of Your grace

The silence left in the empty room
Now the cold night bathes the grave, breaking the hearts of those who remained
I see Your face in a distant place
Heavy eyelids and fear that stifle

Dominating the endless within
Without a long farewell
You had no time for sad things of the last winter
We walked in fire, hand-in-hand
In my nights of wailing, the echo of old songs
In the halls of eternity, the appointment
The halls of eternity, the appointment



Evig Mørke Collection - Brazilian Extreme Metal Bands - Vol. I (5 July, 2017, Evig Mørke Productions)
Format: Digital / Bandcamp
Stream / Download (OFFICIAL)

3) Cerimonial Sacred - The Choice of the Wise 5:56


Vision of God Records CBM Singles (compilation, 22 April, 2019, Vision of God Records)
Format: Digital / Bandcamp
Stream / Download (OFFICIAL)

4) Cerimonial Scared - A Song for the Immortals 3:14
12) Cerimonial Sacred - The Seal of Perfection 7:25



Everything That Is Beautiful Is Falling (single)

Top left:
21 July, 2019, Independent, YouTube and Mediafire (OFFICIAL)[1]
Top right:
3 August, 2019, Vision of God Records, Bandcamp
Bottom:
14 March, 2023, Independent, Bandcamp

1) Everything That Is Beautiful Is Falling
6:36, lyrics:
Oh Master, Master of the night and the sun, come on the day we bow ourselves.
Before all, before the millions.
Let me be Your choice, let me be the scourge of Your hand.
You Who offer the sword.
Wake up the war inside me and I'll be your voice.

Oh Sacrosant Venerable.
I walked on the edges of the world,
It will be so dark for them that a spark launched will be like the awakening of dawn.

I see the cross bathed in Your tearful blood.
You have brought the eternal eclipse for all to contemplate the scarlet epitaph.

Look at me and I'll be the wound on the iconoclastic.
Let me be Your will in the winds of Your words.
I, the temple of Your knowledge.
The witness of this choice, the suffering consequences.
The eternal silence will fall to crush the abyss.
I saw the lifeless serpent, I witnessed its surrender.
Its faceless body is a shadow forgotten in the dark.
Curled up in its tomb built on lies.
Its name will always be nothing.
From God, the judgment of all, justified condemnation.

Every stone thrown at You will build Your throne.

Let me be the scourge of Your hands.
The tip of the spears face down.
To undo, to punish.
The wound that will never heal.
Every voice pronounces Your name.
I, who reduce myself, I who bow myself.
Hiding my face from the dread of Your greatness.
Extending Your arms of calamity, I see the hands of all the horrors.



Extreme Collection Volume XI - Leaving This World (compilation, 2020, Extreme Records)
Format: CD
Buy the CD (OFFICIAL)

Included with Extreme Brutal Death Zine #23.
3) Cerimonial Sacred - Everything That Is Beautiful Is Falling 6:36, see above for lyrics
 

I Hate satan (single, 7 March, 2023, Independent)
Format: Digital / Bandcamp
Stream / Download (OFFICIAL)
 
"For decades, extreme music was known worldwide for bands that, in a personal and artistic way, attacked, blasphemed, preached absolute hatred against everything that is Christian, inverted crosses, pentagrams alluding to the devil, satanic rituals, the burning of Christian churches, murders, and all kinds of hate speech against our faith. "I Hate satan" is a response to all this, not revenge based on grievances, but a song for every Christian to express their fury against everything satanic and evil, not against people but against ideas, against a cursed ideology that professes their faith preaching chaos and death. We hate satan, we hate hell and its demons, we hate every evil, every crime committed against Christianity. We are Christians and this is an ideological war."
 
1) I Hate satan
5:35, lyrics:
satan, I hate you!
I feel, I will hate you forever!
I am your enemy!
I find a thousand ways to look at your face, in all of them I rage.
You are the scum of creation.
And until only flies remain on your corpse, I will hate you.
With the fullness of him who opposes.
In enraged iconoclasm.
Overcoming your dogmas of lies.
Its harvest will be the uncontrollable fury of all Christendom.
Watch your world rot.
satan I hate you deeply.

We are... (let Hell burn)
We are... (let Hell burn)
We are millions against you.
Let hell burn.

We are... (let Hell burn)
We are... (let Hell burn)
We are millions against you.
Let hell burn.

Until the flames rip through your entire body.
Destroying your world with cruelty.
No symbology will be respected by me.
Withdrawn to the insignificance of his words, his existence will be under a pile of corpses.
Let Hell burn.
We desecrated your altar of lies.

Tearing the pages of your abomination.
No mercy will be tolerated on the battlefield.
I'm a shadow, tangent, hate-propelled, crossing your path.
Like the poisoned tip of the spear.
And until only flies remain on your corpse, satan, I will hate you forever!

We are...
We are...
We are more than millions against you.

We are...
We are...
We are more than millions against you.

We are...
We are...
We are more than millions against you.

We are...
We are...
We are more than millions against you.







____________________________________
IncompletePage, CouldUseBetterImages, SimilarTo
Info the page still needs: 1) The rest of the lyrics. 2) Is there still a link for the Svalbard version of "Our War ..."? 3) Information on the "Man of Nazareth" single. Which website was it released on? 3) Does anyone have the planned "Christian Supremacy" artwork?

Images that could use better res/quality: 1) The Man of Nazareth single. 2) The top band logo.


Similar to: [SECULAR] Anorexia Nervosa, Abigail Williams, Schattenvald, Tartaros, Dimmu Borgir, Carach Angren, Black Palace Symphony, Dark Fortress, Dark Nebula Choir, [CHRISTIAN] Divine Symphony, Blood Covenant, Grave Declaration, Scarlet Warfare, Parakletos, Blood Thirsty, Dying Blaze

2 comments:

Doug Monthiço said...

they participate in these collections as well:

https://www.discogs.com/pt_BR/Various-Extreme-Collection-Volume-IV/release/13131707

https://thumperpunkrecords.bandcamp.com/album/united-we-skate-benefit-compilation-vol-4-metal

https://thumperpunkrecords.bandcamp.com/album/united-we-skate-benefit-compilation-vols-1-5

Nocturnal Iridescence said...

Hey Doug. There are many compilations missing from Unblack Archives. Sometime soon, I want to add all these missing comps. In the meantime, I've added these links to my notes -- thanks for bringing them to my attention!!