WARHORSE



BAND NAME: WarHorse (War Horse)
GENRE: Unblack Metal with Experimental Influences
STATUS: Unknown
LOCATION: Norway

Formed in June, 2011. [1]

Lineup:
Jokull (Frosthardr, etc) - All instruments, Vocals

Links:

Discography:

Released the following songs online:

Amen 4:35
Tribe of the Lion 3:40
Teardrops 3:37
Pesky Pulsar 8:01
The WarHorse 6:36
My Old Nemesis 6:55
 Storm Commander 6:43
End of the Journey 7:54
Maggot Feast - A IV E 8:41
Sorgtynget 7:19
Dragon Fire 8:10

Lifeless Monotony
7:25, lyrics:
In silence of my numbness I suffer
Beholding my life's work as it crumbles
The abhorrent monster is unleashed
This raving mad untamed beast

I crawl into the darkest of corners
Turning invisible for the living eyes to see
And as the monster rages on
I suffocate in my lifeless monotony

And now I've reached the bottom
Reached the end of the line
All things goes up in smoke
Dreadful venom in my blood
Have you seen my face before
Or do you only see the beast
And disgusted turn away
Is this ignorance your bliss
Out of sight and out of mind
The demons laughter roar
You got a monster of your own
And as you walk away
I crawl closer to my grave
Is your love like pearls before swine

Winter night your winds blowing colder
Where can I go Where is my shelter
To have my hunger stilled and my thirst quenched
To find clothes for my naked back

Throwing money on the bed beside her body
you leave the room while the beasts torment her soul
the monster has countless names
Do you know what they are

Spitting Venom
6:28, lyrics:
Self-proclaimed saint, crooked halo
Brainwashed masses on your knees
Blinded by your own splendor
The übermensch that you are

Twist the truth to sweetest lies
Please the ears of the dullest minds
You thought for sure you had me fooled
But I see clear, you're spitting

Spitting venom

The arrogance so overwhelming
Nauseating self-righteousness
You spread disease with every word
You curse and bless with the same mouth

Won't you step off of your high horse
Before you fall to break your neck
The epitome of hypocrisy
By your own pride you justify

Spitting venom

Dystopia 909
6:14, lyrics:
Welcome o poor peasants To our little feast
The tables are set With all the drinks at least
The idol is speaking So please be still
Embrace his lies Then drink your fill
Invite your family And every friend
Let us all glutton Without an end
If we should run out Then more will be made
Tons of bologna And pools of Kool-aid

Are you against us Knowing the truth
You will be silenced Ending up mute
Cause we are perfect In our paradise
909 Dystopia Brainwashed with lies
We have the power To control your mind
You’re seeking answers We leave you blind
Straight in the ranks now Or take a blow
Abandon your freedom Follow the flow

No independent Thoughts should be found
Rebellious ideas Crushed to the ground
A new world order Is what we bring
909 Dystopias Oppression King
Indoctrination should start at birth
Until we rule Each mind on earth
Carving away Your every right
Uneducate you Too dumb to fight

Euthanize all That won't fit in
Forget all moral Embrace all sin
Form a line We’ll put you down
Life is worthless In blood we drown
We took away Your last defense
Your faith Your arms Your common sense
So take this mark (666) It is your turn
Just let this world Decay and burn

Let it burn 909 Dystopia Let it burn


Storm Commander (Upcoming release???)

Also, apparently Jokull was planning a 2nd album while still working on the first?


_______________________________________
IncompletePage, UncertainInfo, NotOnMA
Missing info: The rest of the lyrics.
Uncertain info: Is the album still being planned...? Why are there tons of songs on ReverbNation and none of them... you know, on a CD? What's up with that 2nd album??

No comments: