SPIRITUAL STRENGTH

BAND NAME: Spiritual Strength
GENRE: Raw Unblack Metal
STATUS: Active
LOCATION: International (Norway / USA)

The idea of the band is "unblack metal with lyrics that illustrate focus on Christ while living with a broken human spirit." / "It is called Spiritual Strength, and is about turning to Christ Jesus when living in a rotten world." (statements from Cole)

Lineup:
Holkeheim - All instruments, Vocals
Cole Bezotte - Lyrics

Discography:



Christ Is Perfection (album, 25 August, 2024, Coleiosis Records)
Formats: CD-R and Bandcamp
Buy the CD-R (OFFICIAL)
Stream / Download (OFFICIAL)

Also stream on YouTube (OFFICIAL)
Note that because of how YouTube encodes their videos, the audio in the stream is significantly quieter than the original audio.

1) Lord and Savior
10:04, lyrics:
My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ
Remind me You are with me every day of my life
When I wake in the morning
When I walk through the day
When I need a reminder to simply breathe
You go before me and prepare the life ahead of me
You have plans for me
Help me not to fear those around me
Help me not to stumble so easily
You are my protector
You are my light in my darkest times
Whom then shall I fear?
You are my cure, my health, my everything
Keep me calm
I wish to find rest in your presence
When night falls and I grow tired
Bring me peace as I drift to sleep
You are there in the stillness of the night
Watching over me


2) Christ Is Perfection
10:16, lyrics:
Once again I find myself frustrated with the world
People both inside the church and out seem to have no grip on right and wrong
They do not know what is best for them
Wasting themselves on what they believe will make them happy
Father forgive them for they know not what they do
No one is perfect, not even me
Only Christ is perfection
Be perfect, therefore, as your Heavenly Father is perfect
In the world, not of it
The human mind is vulnerable
It can easily be led astray by the pleasures of this world
Heavenly Father, fix my thoughts on You
Lead me along the path of righteousness
Help me live a life pleasing to You
Destroy my anger and calm me
Bring me tranquility and peace


3) Behind the Mask
10:48, lyrics:
There are days when I feel everything is going wrong
I cannot find peace
I look for tranquility
I wait for a change
I feel I am getting nowhere
Perseverance seems to slip from my hands
They say the man behind the mask will be at his lowest
The mask is coming off
I am ready to admit to everything
My heart constantly aches
My spirit is often crushed
I feel I have no one to talk to
Depression weighs me down
I keep feeling like the end is near
I feel like I am completely useless
In these times of hopelessness, turn to Christ
He will give you sanctuary and security
He will carry you all the way
Put your trust in Him
He loves you more than you ever know
He will never leave you or forsake you
His peace surpasses all understanding
The human body is fragile, but He will make you strong


4) Throwing Away Reality
11:12, lyrics:
Those who claim to follow God but twist His Word are serpents
They expect you to be more like them instead of whom they claim to represent
Brood of snakes!
They are poised and ready to take you
Their words are poison to the mind and soul
They want to shape you into their ways
Throwing away reality
Do not be deceived
The truth lies in God’s Word
Not in the mouths of the serpents
When you are wise to them, they slander you
They are shameless
They curse you and claim to have the right to judge you
There is no judge as righteous as God
The one true God of the heavens and the earth
When Jesus returns and the people are judged
The blasphemers will know their place
When they find themselves at God’s left hand
They will plead with him
When they find themselves in the bowels of Hell
They will wonder where they went wrong

 

 


 __________________________________
SimilarTo
Miscellaneous stuff: A draft version of the artwork.

 
 
Similar to: [SECULAR] Black Cilice, Pa Vesh En, [CHRISTIAN] Sanctified Ethos, CJRC 777, Nattesorg, Himmelriket, Noisgoroth, Orationem, Breviarium, (add more later)

No comments: