HEMATIDROSIS

NOTE: Not to be confused with [Hematohidrosis] (Norway) or [Hemathohidrosis] (Chile).
 


 
BAND NAME: Hematidrosis
GENRE: Unblack Metal / Deathcore / Metalcore with Symphonic/Gothic Influences
STATUS: Split up
LOCATION: USA (Houston, Texas)

Hematidrosis is the medical term for sweating blood. (It can be spelled a few different ways.) Jesus had this happen to Him in the garden of Gethsemane.
 
It's not clear when they formed. Their old Myspace says they formed in January 2007, while their Facebook says "late 2007".

Apparently they took a break at some point in between, as they seem to have announced "returning" in December 2010 and had a "comeback show" in January 2011.

Took another break starting 15 August 2011 and seem to have come back 17 October.

Split up on 6 December 2012.

Their music was mostly a hybrid of black metal, and the deathcore/metalcore style that was popular at the time, with "horror style keyboards". Later music apparently leaned much more black metal stylistically, but they only played it live, never getting a chance to record it.[1]

Apparently they were interviewed in Metal Monthly.[2] Unfortunately I've never heard of this publication and don't know where to find the interview.

Ramone played drums in mainstream (secular?) deathcore band Upon a Burning Body.

Lineup:
Rob Martinez - Unknown
Albert Gonzalez - Lead Vocals, Lyrics
Nate Gilbert - Guitars (early), Bass (later), "Spirit Healer"
Carol Juneman - Keyboards (+possibly female vocals?)
Ramon "Lord Cocos" Villareal - Drums

Past members:
Aaron Brandenberger- Vocals, Keyboards/Synths, Samples
Joey Gomez - Lead Guitars
Jory - Guitars
Chris Tipton - Bass
There may have been other lineup changes too. Not sure.


 Discography:
NOTE: All of the following are mentioned on last.fm. I have no idea if these are real or not, or if they are real, if they belong to this band or a different one: Make It Matter; Odds Against Tonight; Demos; Singles; Hematidrosis 2007; Lost (EP); Java Jazz.
 


Soundtrack for a Sick and Dying World (compilation, year unknown, Round-House-Wreck-Chords)
Format: CD

1) Hematidrosis - The 7th Trumpet
20) Hematidrosis - The Horizon Dies


Hematidrosis / self-titled (EP, NOT SURE IF RELEASED)

Mentioned on their Myspace. Announced no later than 21 September 2008. Whenever it was announced, it was set to come out "in a month".

Tracklist unknown.

 
title unknown (album / EP?, NOT SURE IF RELEASED)

Mentioned in July 2011. Described by the band as being "heavier" and "creepier" than past material. First announced as an album, then changed in 2012 to an EP. Planned for summer 2012.

Tracklist unknown.
Set to have at least 3 songs.

...
...
...




+ LIST OF KNOWN SONGS DONE BY THIS BAND +
I don't know if any of these appeared on the releases mentioned above.

- The Abyss
possibly 2:08?, lyrics unknown

- The Deliverance
possibly 2:03?, lyrics unknown

- The Lost Girl
3:01, lyrics unknown

- The Horizon Dies
track length / lyrics unknown

- The 7th Trumpet
4:15, lyrics:
What have I created?
Waters rushing as I come up to breathe
Surrounded by horrible creatures

Down deep beneath surface
All of time with all inside
Trying to hinder our ways

We create what we love to hate
Shiny things and material ways
Filling voids what’s left?
Broken heart

Spill this out by the one you held
At your side
Just to live with
Everything with me

Just to live with everything

Stepping on the stones of time
Down by the wall she waits

Time to turn back a maze

Of dead endings
The time has come
We have learned to live
You’ll be left inside


- The Dead C
4:21, lyrics unknown

- Connected
2:54, lyrics:
Now are we distracted more than ever?
Connected as we create the stories of this present lost time
Life’s lost.
So far this is what is true
Our eyes are blinded
The strength inside all will embrace you
A story in each own
All theories are true
We are connected
As he created One being as we intertwined.

One power
energy
one
Now convinced what is done through you
Through this life will be known
the thunder has left us
corrupted
only convinced to be broken
what we do to destroy this now
now
we push to kill this
there is no stopping
I will stop death death
We need protection
what is ours
fight this for him
oh I have strengthen thus
as the creator has
as this done for you
I am becoming
What is connected


- Artery
4:56, lyrics:
Now ever since I wrote this in my mind
Everyone has stir me to counter I am as proud as my next life will crown
I'm breaking down, to open my heart up now
now
as I look ahead through the fire and I’ve known
that the answer is the never
is my full blown conception
misunderstand the cries
for his disgrace
walls we have created
keeping out faith
my time
now chosen and exist
smiling I am proud to breathe
the story has succeed
at least i know the point of it now.
just one time and held in one breathe

just a world done with me.
open up faith
my connected path
open up faith
now as I look ahead through the fire and I know
that the answer is never my full blown conception
in our minds we move in big masses
just for cessation
We will separate the inherent and know
this is for the master
sensible
righteousness is mine.
Now
And I will know under the stars
there will be all that we need.
life's now holy and humble
and the story ends now
heaven is now
there’s is a world to construct with now.
As i look ahead through the fire and I know that the answer is never.
Is my full blown conception.

- Demon in the Making
(track length unknown), lyrics:
I wish you’d change
you always wasted life.
you’ll endlessly see the fight
So everyday
your time will carry on this life
your children conduct tears
so in the end of life
you will spit out the hate
well dissipate this hate
and everyday
you'll never know how you cried
just like a bind that caved
mind
so now you’ve seen the forces of light
have open
well break up the seas
that there painted of grace
as high as the sun
your eyes open to everything
still I will never leave
open your eyes
see he is really by your side
I’ve seen them cry
Inside the vague
I have always lived with you
well triumph now
now
well triumph now
born into fear
deception is the game
having us
broken up

woken up(chant)
woken
into everything
by now you’d think you would be woken up.
my eyes have seen your just a demon in the making

and I have seen your fate  
I’ve seen right through you the thing that is missing

And I’m remembering you
I have something done to me  I’m trying to prove

I’ll remember you.


- Heaven Sent
(not sure if finished?), track length / lyrics unknown




 
 
________________________________
IncompletePage, CouldUseBetterImages, UncertainInfo, NotOnMA, SimilarTo
INFO & IMAGES: Way too much to list. If you have anything, let me know. Thanks!

Miscellaneous stuff:
Left: Shirt design with, as far as I can tell, a unique logo variant
Right: Myspace banner
Old logo variants. Unfortunately these are the best versions I can get right now:

 
Similar to: [SECULAR] SheMustBurn, Azathoth (US), Vesper Coil, [CHRISTIAN] Dark Lay Still, Oh the Depth, (add more later)

No comments: