KISSING THE CROWN OF THORNS


 BAND NAME: Kissing the Crown of Thorns
GENRE: Unblack Metal
STATUS: Unknown
LOCATION: Jordan (Az Zarqa')

Lineup:
Fares Swedan (Chalice of Doom) - Lead Vocals, Keyboards
Azmo Lozmodial (Lord Azmo, Forgive Me) - Compositions, Vocals (clean), Mixing, Mastering 
(see UncertainInfo)

Links:

Discography:


The Holy Battle Chants (Single, 30 June, 2011, Independent)
Format: Digital / YouTube
Stream (OFFICIAL)

Guest appearances:
 Mafia Sherif - Guitars (Egypt)
Lautaro Paniagua - Bass (Argentina)
 King Luke - Drums (USA)

1) The Holy Battle Chants
8:58, lyrics:
The battle of good and evil
The battle rages on
I fight in silver armor
Against the warriors of sins

The sky filled with darkness
The enemy approaches in black armor

He swings his sword
It shatters mine
He strikes me down

He swings his sword , it shatters mine
He strikes me down, I lay in the dirt
The fire in my eyes burns out

The fire in my eyes burns out...

I fall into open arms
I realize these arms were waiting for me all along
I am not going to be like these other soldiers
God will grant me victory
Then my silver armor became golden armor of truth
My old shield transforms into a broad golden shield of faith
My shattered sword turned into a mighty golden sword of justice

The dark warrior strikes my golden shield
His blade of evil shatters

I take my golden sword and drive it up his gut
He laughs as I pull the sword out...

The evil and darkness start to leave ..
As his blood leaves his wicked body...
As light shines down from the heavens
God remains victories on this battlefield


_____________________________
UncertainInfo, NotOnMA
Was Lord Azmo a member of this band, or just a session / guest musician?

No comments: