ALFIGINISTAIR



BAND NAME: Alfiginistair
GENRE: Post-Black, Blackgaze, Acoustic
STATUS: Split-up
LOCATION: Brazil (Manaus, Amazonas)

All releases after the 2017 version of "Numb Blue" were released after the project had already ended.

This project's music was re-released under the name Sabackthanny. See that page for more info!

"Alfiginistair" is a word in a Brazilian dialect (I forget which, sadly) and means "comfort in God".

Years active:
2017-2018

Lineup:
Jefferson Martinho - All instruments, Vocals

Links:

Unofficial links:
Unblack Metal Wallpapers

Discography:



Numb Blue (EP)

Top, left:
3 October 2017, Independent, link expired, full tracklist
Top, right:
19 March 2018, Fumaças Luminosas Music, Bandcamp, first 5 tracks only, link expired
12 July, 2018, Depressive Illusions Records, Bandcamp, first 5 tracks only
Bottom:
12 July, 2018, Depressive Illusions Records, Cassette, first 5 tracks only
Not sure which artwork or tracklist was used:
September, 2020, Independent, Bandcamp, link expired

1) Prelude
1:50, instrumental

2) I'm Not Afraid to Declare
 2:58, lyrics:
I treasure
Stay by my side
Your presence
Calm my soul
Be always here
My God
Your destiny
And mine too
We will be together
In the quietest place

I'm not afraid to declare
that Your love is real
I'm not afraid to declare
that Your life was given to me
I'm not afraid to declare
we are still together
I'm not afraid to declare
that I accepted Your judgment


3) Do You Calm My Soul
3:24, lyrics:
Alone, sad
Sad, bitter
Desire to exterminate everything
Life is too heavy
I want a call to rest
Sadness invades my soul
Longing, loneliness
I cry today
I need you
Why do you calm my soul
You rid me of the weight
Of the pain I've caused myself


4) Numb Blue (Part One)
 3:14, lyrics:
The end of the afternoon
The best time to rest.
And contemplate
The best of dawn

I lose myself in blue
The beautiful blue sky
When everything goes away
At the sunset

I see that sky
Completely blue
I feel numb


5) Numb Blue (Part Two)
2:57, instrumental

6) Numb Blue [Drums Track]
3:14, instrumental

7) I'm Not Afraid to Declare [Drums Track] 
2:58, instrumental


I Will Never See Them Again (EP)

Left:
2 May, 2018, Fumaças Luminosas Music, Bandcamp, link expired
2 November, 2018, Spirits of the Air Records, Bandcamp
September, 2020, Independent, Bandcamp, link expired
Right:
17 July, 2018, Spirits of the Air Records, Cassette

1) Wet My Feet in the Waves
3:17, lyrics:
There was a lot of sadness long ago.
Long ago I walked alone through the sand
Let's live, and do not let problems kill us
I'm not choking
The mind of freedom to create a new day


I'm going to be free again
Wet my feet in the waves
Smiling in rain and the storm
I will cool me in the cold waves.

(. . . me in the cold waves)

2) I'm Close to Death
5:16, lyrics:
(Sample)
"(???) trenches, where you will wait for reinforcements (???)"


My pains are intense
I write in song form

I'm close to death
And there will be no wake

My goods are far

I will never see them again
I'm in infinite sadness 
I wanted to go home.

(Samples, can't tell what the audio is)



________________________________________
IncompletePage
, NotOnMA, SimilarTo
The rest of the lyrics for "I'm Close to Death".

Similar to: [SECULAR] Write to Forget, Beautiful Death, Herbst, Forever Autumn, Thy Keeper of Shame, [CHRISTIAN] Sabactâni / Sabackthanny, Dark Procession (add more here at some point)

No comments: