BLODFÄLT (Blodfalt)

 
 

BAND NAME: Blodfält
GENRE: Symphonic Unblack Metal
STATUS: Active
LOCATION: United Kingdom (Wales, early; England, now)

Formed in 2021 as Baptiism, and changed its name on 8 December of the same year after discovering another band with the same name. Blodfält is a reference to the place where Judas Iscariot died.

Lineup:
Mörtemiis - Everything

Links:
Bandcamp
Facebook
Interview, 11 Sept 2022

Discography:

 
It Is Finished (EP)

11 November, 2021, Ars Mentis Morbum Records, Bandcamp
12 November, 2021, Ars Mentis Morbum Records, CD

Note that the CD version is from Baptiism (has the old artwork, etc)

1) Confessions of a Broken Sinner
6:14, lyrics:
Jesus
I bow to thee and confess You are King
I long to drink from the Waters of Life
Which flows from the throne of God..
I live to stand with His angel armies
And worship the King as life goes on,
God has started a fire in me,
A fire that rises to the heavens
Like a phoenix, our King did rise again
The peace He gave me is a gift the world cannot give
I assure you that the time is coming;
The dead will hear His voice,
The voice of the Son of God

I confess with my sinful tongue, I believe with my damaged heart that Christ gave up His sacred life so we may be forgiven

Through His death we are baptised
In blood, crucified with Him
The Spirit and the Blood released,
Our sins washed away
I long to drink the blood of eternal life
Given as a gift from the mighty Lamb of God
I bow to Thee and confess that Christ is King
I long to touch the hem of His garment,
Be healed of the curse of my flesh
Not needing another exorcism,
As one we stand, At the throne we stand,
And glorify Thy name

I confess with my sinful tongue, I believe with my damaged heart that Christ gave up His sacred life so we may live forever


2) Holy Triumph
4:11, lyrics unknown

3) Polyeleos
3:44, lyrics unknown
 
 
Evangelism (EP, 28 July, 2022, Ars Mentum Morbis Records)
Formats: CD and Bandcamp
Buy the CD + Stream/Download (OFFICIAL)
 
1) Intro: (We Bow Before Thy Cross)
2:59 (choral sounds, no actual lyrics)

2) Prepare for the Apocalypse
5:11, lyrics unknown

3) Lamentation of the Stricken Hermit
3:26, lyrics:
Oh Father,
Why do I continue to disobey You?
Why do I memorise Your word, yet pay little attention?
Wasting my years with delicious sinful addictions
how can i focus on Your teachings when ignorance surrounds me?
Frowned upon, Shamed by godless civilisations I trust in blood and grace to save me

How is your love everlasting? I am but a wretched beast
How do you see me and remain filled with mercy?
the sickness of the world shrouds me
Come to me, comfort me, God and Friend
Temptations creep up in a suffocating cloak,
I am stricken, with no regard for my soul..
So, because I sinned, has my salvation been revoked?
I must run to the harsh wilderness,
 to live in solitude

Eternal One, why do I continue to disobey You?
What's happening? What am I becoming?
Father, hear my plea, listen to my cry
How can I honour You now, in the coming end of days?
As long as You're by my side, of whom shall I fear?
I trust in blood and grace to save me


4) Adonai Ori
4:49, lyrics:
יְהוָה, אוֹרִי וְיִשְׁעִי--מִמִּי אִירָא;
יְהוָה מָעוֹז-חַיַּי, מִמִּי אֶפְחָד.
בִּקְרֹב עָלַי, מְרֵעִים-- לֶאֱכֹל אֶת-בְּשָׂרִי:
צָרַי וְאֹיְבַי לִי; הֵמָּה כָשְׁלוּ וְנָפָלוּ.
אִם-תַּחֲנֶה עָלַי, מַחֲנֶה-- לֹא-יִירָא לִבִּי:
אִם-תָּקוּם עָלַי, מִלְחָמָה-- בְּזֹאת, אֲנִי בוֹטֵחַ.
אַחַת, שָׁאַלְתִּי מֵאֵת-יְהוָה-- אוֹתָהּ אֲבַקֵּשׁ:
שִׁבְתִּי בְּבֵית-יְהוָה, כָּל-יְמֵי חַיַּי;
לַחֲזוֹת בְּנֹעַם-יְהוָה, וּלְבַקֵּר בְּהֵיכָלוֹ.
 כִּי יִצְפְּנֵנִי, בְּסֻכֹּה-- בְּיוֹם רָעָה:
יַסְתִּרֵנִי, בְּסֵתֶר אָהֳלוֹ; בְּצוּר, יְרוֹמְמֵנִי.
 וְעַתָּה יָרוּם רֹאשִׁי, עַל אֹיְבַי סְבִיבוֹתַי, וְאֶזְבְּחָה בְאָהֳלוֹ, זִבְחֵי תְרוּעָה;
אָשִׁירָה וַאֲזַמְּרָה, לַיהוָה.
שְׁמַע-יְהוָה קוֹלִי אֶקְרָא;    וְחָנֵּנִי וַעֲנֵנִי.
לְךָ, אָמַר לִבִּי--בַּקְּשׁוּ פָנָי; אֶת-פָּנֶיךָ יְהוָה אֲבַקֵּשׁ.
אַל-תַּסְתֵּר פָּנֶיךָ, מִמֶּנִּי-- אַל תַּט-בְּאַף, עַבְדֶּךָ:
עֶזְרָתִי הָיִיתָ;    אַל-תִּטְּשֵׁנִי וְאַל-תַּעַזְבֵנִי, אֱלֹהֵי יִשְׁעִי.
כִּי-אָבִי וְאִמִּי עֲזָבוּנִי; וַיהוָה יַאַסְפֵנִי.
הוֹרֵנִי יְהוָה, דַּרְכֶּךָ: וּנְחֵנִי, בְּאֹרַח מִישׁוֹר--לְמַעַן, שׁוֹרְרָי.
אַל-תִּתְּנֵנִי, בְּנֶפֶשׁ צָרָי: כִּי קָמוּ-בִי עֵדֵי-שֶׁקֶר, וִיפֵחַ חָמָס.
לוּלֵא--הֶאֱמַנְתִּי, לִרְאוֹת בְּטוּב-יְהוָה: בְּאֶרֶץ חַיִּים.
קַוֵּה, אֶל-יְהוָה: חֲזַק, וְיַאֲמֵץ לִבֶּךָ; וְקַוֵּה, אֶל-יְהוָה.

 
 
 
 ____________________________
IncompletePage, SimilarTo
Lyrics for the rest of the songs.

Similar to: [SECULAR] Cemetery Moon, Janaza, Satanic Warmaster, Sort Vokter, Grok (CO/US), [CHRISTIAN] Arch of Thorns, Darkdark, Margorium, (add more later)

No comments: