BAPTIISM



BAND NAME: Baptiism
GENRE: Symphonic Unblack Metal
STATUS: Changed Name
(Active under new name, Blodfält)
LOCATION: United Kingdom (Wales, early; England, now)

Formed in 2021, and changed its name on 8 December of the same year after discovering another band with the same name.

Lineup:
Mörtemiis - Everything

Links:
Bandcamp
Facebook

Discography:

Holy Triumph (single, 27 March, 2021, Independent)
Format: Digital / Bandcamp
link expired

Guest appearance:
Isaiah Guzman-Servais - Lyrics

Demo version that apparently differed from the version on the EP.

1) Holy Triumph 4:48



It Is Finished (EP)

11 November, 2021, Ars Mentis Morbum Records, Bandcamp, link expired
12 November, 2021, Ars Mentis Morbum Records, CD

1) Confessions of a Broken Sinner
6:14, lyrics:
Jesus
I bow to thee and confess You are King
I long to drink from the Waters of Life
Which flows from the throne of God..
I live to stand with His angel armies
And worship the King as life goes on,
God has started a fire in me,
A fire that rises to the heavens
Like a phoenix, our King did rise again
The peace He gave me is a gift the world cannot give
I assure you that the time is coming;
The dead will hear His voice,
The voice of the Son of God

I confess with my sinful tongue, I believe with my damaged heart that Christ gave up His sacred life so we may be forgiven

Through His death we are baptised
In blood, crucified with Him
The Spirit and the Blood released,
Our sins washed away
I long to drink the blood of eternal life
Given as a gift from the mighty Lamb of God
I bow to Thee and confess that Christ is King
I long to touch the hem of His garment,
Be healed of the curse of my flesh
Not needing another exorcism,
As one we stand, At the throne we stand,
And glorify Thy name

I confess with my sinful tongue, I believe with my damaged heart that Christ gave up His sacred life so we may live forever


2) Holy Triumph
4:11, lyrics unknown

3) Polyeleos
3:44, lyrics unknown



____________________________
IncompletePage, SimilarTo
Lyrics for the rest of the songs (including if the lyrics for the demo of "Holy Triumph" differed from the final version?)


Miscellaneous stuff:

Unused draft version of the EP artwork:


Similar to: [SECULAR] Nihilistium, Cemetery Moon, Book of Sorrow, Grok (CO/US), [CHRISTIAN] White Fog, Arch of Thorns, Betheos Abshalom, Usynlig Tumult, (add more later)

No comments: