VULTURE OF CORPSE

I understand this band are very careful about their public image. I have attempted to reach out to them to discuss this page, and got no response. All information presented here is as I have discovered it online.



BAND NAME: Vulture of Corpse
GENRE: Symphonic Unblack Metal (early), ????? (now)
STATUS: Unknown
LOCATION: Brazil (Curitiba, Paraná)

This band no longer identifies as Christian.

The specifics of this are not currently clear. Did the band members change beliefs? Or, perhaps, were there a few Christians in the band, but they were later replaced by secular band members?

Formed in 2000.

The band name is a reference to Matthew 24:28.
According to their PureVolume page, this verse means "to some, that the meeting/reunion of the elect will be spontaneous". I don't know what this means. I am not aware of this teaching.

Lineup:
Marcelo Mattos - Vocals
Marcos Araújo - Guitars (acoustic)
Marcelo Soares - Bass
Márcia Padilha - Keyboards
Anderson Soares - Drums

Past members:
Rafael Teske - Vocals, Bass
Emerson Torquato - Guitars (lead)
Sol Perez - Guitars
Ouphir Pesch - Guitars (acoustic)
Fabiano Nascimento Leite - Keyboards
Weliton Lisboa - Drums


Discography:


Divinum Sacrificium (EP, 2006, Independent)
Format: CD

Somewhere, I found this statement:
"Estamos com camisetas venda em nosso site, o cd da coletnea heavens rock in corcert e o cd Divinum Sacrificium" ............. showing that this was released on CD.

1) Entratus Cantus
3:14, lyrics:
In nominni Pater,
In nominni Filiis
et spiritus Sanctus


2) Pietas
5:52, lyrics:
What did I make?
I burn in mistakes
My pride sustains me
my pride sustains me

My flesh
That deteriorates at the time
I think to be right
I think to be right

In this middle of war
I see that I am unperceived
People are run over
For a handful of paper
And I am together

The meat has power
Everybody seeks
They are full of the lie
The sweet wine becomes smoke
The smoke becomes powder
The death never comes alone

Take my regret
Speak that I don't
want this life anymore
(Kyrie Eleison, Christe Eleison)


3) Evangelium
5:11, lyrics:
Hidden into graves
Among the deads ones
Hunted by the demon
They wrote our lives

The ink was their blood
The paper was flesh
They screamed in silence
The change has begun

Angels of the darkness
They look unceasingly
One by one to found
One by one
One by one to found

The death came as a storm
Until that the last was taken
One by one to found
One by one
One by one to found

Jube, Domine benedicere
Dominus sit in corde meo et
In labillis meis Ut digne
competender annuntiem Evangelium

It was already late,
It had already begun
For screams For acts
for letters

The sword cut throats
But it didn't cut the wind


4) Oblatum
5:24, lyrics:
Take everything
So that you can offer
The same Offer
My blood

Veni, Sanctificator
Omnipotens, aeterne Deus
Et benedic hoc sacrificium
Tuo sancto nomini preparatum

They will never take
My faith
It is even the end offering
My life

I don't have anything else
My knees are bleeding in hurt
But I stiller offer
My supplications

I offer my blood


5) Divinum Sacrificium
7:20, lyrics:
I see besides the eyes
I see besides the death
The worms won't know me
It was alone the scar

Deads saints raise up
It arrived the hour.
let’s go home
I went though the pain

The man has already gone
only the eternal stays
The redemption blood The meat that
kills the hunger of the world

Where is the evil?
Hide while there is time
the time finishes
the death approaches

et vivus et fui mortuus
et ecce sum vivens in saecula saeculorum
et habeo claves
mortis et inferni

I leave my legacy
For those who passed
Eternal life doesn't exist
Without the violent death.




 Heaven's Rock in Concert - Volume 1 (compilation, 2006, Heaven's Music Records)
Format: CD-R

The verse mentioned on the cover art is:
Mc 16:15 / Marcos 16:15 "E disse-lhes: Ide por todo o mundo, e pregai o evangelho a toda criatura."
Mk 16:15 / Mark 16:15 "Then He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation."

15) Vulture of Corpse - Entratus Cantus 3:16, see above for lyrics


Dance of Shadows (single, 14 August, 2010, Satanica Productions)
Format unknown

1) Dance of Shadows 5:01
2) Entratus Cantus 3:17 (bonus)
3) Evangelium 6:29 (bonus)
5) Oblatum 5:54 (bonus)

_______________________________________
IncompletePage, CouldUseBetterImages
INFO:
1) Are we sure "Dance of Shadows" is a Christian release? 2) Did they release any more music? 3) Are the 2006 releases listed in the correct order?
IMAGES:
Higher-res version of the band logo

No comments: