Updates 24 March, 2018

(April 2018: The "update" part of this post is sort of outdated now, so I removed that, but I want to leave the "thank you" section of this post here.)

 I really just want to say THANKS to everyone who has helped with this blog! Common names, of course, are "p", Doug M, and grendel. This blog wouldn't be nearly as comprehensive and complete as it is without the unreal amount of help you three alone have given. At times, I almost feel guilty even having my name at the bottom of pages, because you have contributed FAR MORE to them than I have! But don't be mistaken, I appreciate ANY help from ANY passerby and readers I have gotten on this endeavor so far. Also thanks to any bands/artists who have helped me with things (Celvin from Betheos Abshalom for proofreading his pages, sending me links, etc; Kenneth from projects like Frostnoise for sending me updates on his pages, etc). And most of all, I want to thank God for inspiring and motivating this project! If God hadn't intervened in my life, I would still be living in confusion and darkness. I probably wouldn't even be alive today. But even if I were somehow, I would only be living to promote evil secular music, instead of all this work (on this blog, on YouTube, and more) to promote a true and worthwhile message! All of the work I have done in this scene since 2014 has been infinitely more rewarding than anything I ever did before. Thanks and glory to God!

No comments: