SHATTERED SIN

^ Low res, complete logo ............. ^ High res, top/bottom edges missing

BAND NAME: Shattered Sin
GENRE: Lo-fi Unblack Metal
STATUS: Unknown
LOCATION: Italy (I think)

About the country: Discogs says they're from Italy, but I can't find anything official saying where they're from.

BloodyCrusade says in the video description [here] (in 2012) that if Shattered Sin continued, it wouldn't be as a black metal project. However, since he hasn't released more music or officially split the project up, I'm currently unsure if he still plans to continue it eventually or not?

Lineup:
BloodyCrusade - Vocals, Drums

Past members:
Venezuelam - Vocals, Lyrics
Light - Guitars
yotsu21 - Artwork, Logo, Lyrics

Links:
YouTube
Myspace

Discography:




The Horde of God - Burning the Church of Satan (split, 2010, Independent)
Format: CD-R, limited 10 copies

Split with Calvarium.
Released in a clear plastic CD sleeve (envelope style). This can be seen in the back photos. The left one is in the envelope; the right one is outside. Note that all of these pictures are very large (at least 2800px each) and may lag slower devices.

5) Shattered Sin - Opera of Sorrow

4:22, lyrics unknown

6) Shattered Sin - Resurrect in Jesus
2:43, lyrics:
Nothing
I feel nothing
Is too real
The pain
In my heart
Steals my happiness
Emptiness
Has grown
Sitting in
Eternal blackness
Demons talking to my soul
Who can break
These chains
Only death
Remains

Lord Jesus
You saved me
From my Hell
This morbid darkness
My body is cold
Tears in my eyes
But there is a God
Waiting with open arms
For me

I'm gonna die
I surrender my life
But in your blood
I resurrect
I am suffering
It's only a short time
Making see my past
Has I fight thee innocent
Is it to evil man

Legions of angels
Are defending me
Nothing can take me down
Satan you won't crush me again
You won't broke me again
Never broke my heart again
Jesus is my saviour,
My king, my lord.
I take his sword and will fight the enemies
No hypocrite, no demon, no devil
Can harm me anymore!
The Antichrist will come
May he will slay us
But our spirits stand strong
In Jesus
Our mind won't be slaughtered

The victory belongs to you
You won the fight
On the cross
In lowliness
I fall down on my knees
My eternal king
Show me Your way,
stay by my side
show me Your light,
help me to fight
I'm a part of your bride
who will marry you


7) Shattered Sin - Vengeance or Mercy

2:06, lyrics:
Cold darkness all around
Lost in a wood of thousand trees
There is no escape
I can see a shape
A person, who is crying
Because of my death.
I see my lifeless body lying down on the ground
No trace of my murder
I began to run.
Run away from this place of scary and desperation.
I go deeper and deeper
In this cursed wood
My body is hurting
I want to touch
but I feel nothing
I am a ghost
An unresting soul
Fear grows in my heart
I turn around and can see him,
who killed me
I can smell his fear
See it in his eyes
His soul is black
He went to me
To hit me with his sword
His blade goes through my body
It doesn't hurt
Cannot harm me anymore,
he ran away
Dread is tormenting his mind
He cannot escape
He is at my mercy
Should I let him go?
Should I set free my wrath?
What would you do?

Vengeance or mercy?
Should I do the right
Or my will?
I cannot decide
I could do it
Although I know
It isn't the right way


8) Shattered Sin - Warriors of God

4:46, lyrics:
Awaken the past, the ones who won't last
This time of fire, come unto the liar
A time still unknown, the arcane not shown
With sin not revealed, to the darkness, you have kneeled

This new destruction, an ancient reprisal
An eternal war, when Satan defiled
His (God's) holy name, oh not in the game
(Satan) Cast down into pain, with no hope of gain

Oh this is the Holy Spirit
Watch the light, better look higher
Oh this is the Holy Spirit
Away from the eyes of the beast defiler
And those who take the name of God
The name of the great and the undefeated
Oh in vain, into wrongful shame
Let it be known that what is to come
Still yet to come, the Holy spirit's run

And may the lies of all generation
Be cast out from our regeneration
And those souls are still within filth
Be blessed; be cleansed by God's own will

And in the fearless reign, by the unholy stains
Within hate and scorn, no hero's ascent
The people would cheer, while wearing their chains
May God gives us our swords, may a hero be sent

Oh this is the Holy Spirit
Watch the light, better look higher
Oh this is the Holy Spirit
Away from the eyes of the beast defiler
And those who take the name of God
The name of the great and the undefeated
Oh in vain, into wrongful shame
Let it be known that what is to come
Still yet to come, the Holy Spirit's run

Goodbye, our vain, the monster is slain
The false prophets, rot in pain
The hopeless demons, still hope for reruns
By the blood of Jesus, their power is stunned

Yet again, we refuse to back down
For with God, we wear that crown
Where the darkest of hands cannot interfere
We embrace the light, for we're still here



Battle Under the Reign of God (2010, Independent)
Format: YouTube (other formats unknown?)
Stream (OFFICIAL)

"Album #1"

1) Sweetbells (piano)
1:01
2) Go to Hell
 4:00
3) Warriors of God
4:47
4) Snow (piano)
0:26
5) Safed in Jesus (reworked, now with drums)
2:20
6) Vengeance or Mercy (reworked, now with drums)
2:07 (see the split album for lyrics)
7) Resurrect in Jesus (reworked, now with drums)
2:44
Beauty and Hate (2010, Independent)
Format: YouTube (other formats unknown?)
Stream (OFFICIAL)

"Album #2". Not sure if this "album" is actually complete or not??

1) Spiritual Opera 0:50
2) Wärme und Dunkelheit (Warmth and Darkness) 7:48
3) Dark Fantasy 4:21


Also released the following songs on YouTube and/or Myspace:
Das Grab der Menschheit 2:02
Fallen Angel 4:16
Short demo (symphonic sound) 0:42
Godless Hostility 3:56
Soundtrack from Godless Hostility 3:26
Ambient Symphony 9:54
Just Hanging Around Beyond the Sweet Moonlight 5:22
Funeral March of a Fallen Hero 6:10
Sad Rainy Novemberday 12:47

______________________________________________________
IncompletePage, CouldUseBetterImages, UncertainInfo, NotOnMA
INFO:
1) Lyrics 2) Are they still active? 3) Missing info on their YouTube releases. 4) Are they from Italy?
IMAGES:
1) Logo. 2) Artwork for the split album.

Miscellaneous stuff: The old pictures for the split album. Normally I'd just remove them, but since it's so rare, it seems worth it to keep these for reference purposes.
 

No comments: