CRIMSON MOONLIGHT




BAND NAME: Crimson Moonlight
GENRE: Symphonic Unblack Metal (early), Death/Unblack Metal (now)
STATUS: Active
LOCATION: Sweden (Jönköping, Småland)

Formed during Nyhemsveckan / Nyhem Week (15-21 June) of 1997, with the intention of releasing one demo and playing a single show before breaking up. Ultimately decided not to break up.

Originally, they wanted the lineup to be anonymous, but decided against it early on as more people figured out who they were.[1]

Lineup:
Simon "Pilgrim" Rosén - Vocals
Per Sundberg - Guitars (early), Bass, Synthesizers (now)
Johan Ylenstrand - Bass
Gurra - Drums

Past members:
Jani Stefanović - Guitars
Joakim Malmborg - Guitars
Jonathan "Steele" Jansson - Guitars
Per Sundström - Guitars
Samuel Lundström - Guitars
Hubertus Liljegren - Guitars, Bass
Erik Tordsson - Guitars, Bass
Simon Lindh - Bass
David Seiving - Bass
Petter - Guitars, Keyboards
Alexander Orest - Bass (early), Keyboards (later)
Petter Edin - Keyboards
Gustav Elowsson - Drums

Links:
Official site @ archive.org (crimsonmoonlight.com)
 
Unofficial links:
Unblack Metal Wallpapers

Discography:


........................................................

The Glorification of the Master of Light (demo)

Left: 1997, Independent, Cassette
Right: year uncertain / circa 2006, Independent, CD-R

Guest appearances:
Gnetsua - Vocals (tracks 2 and 8)

On the inlay, tape version:
Solen skall förvandlad varda uti mörker, och månen uti blod, förr än den store och förskräckelige Herrans dag kommer. - Joel 2:31 (Svenska)

The sun will become dark, and the moon will turn blood red before that great and terrible day of the Lord arrives. - Joel 2:31 (English)
 
 About this strange CD-R version, my friend owns this. This is what the person they bought it from, says about it: "Let me make sure you know exactly what you're getting.  It's a cd-r with no label/markings whatsoever, a regular paper b&w cover and rear insert.  The band was literally cutting them with scissors at the merch table at the show where I bought it.  I think I put it in a jewel case myself, although admittedly I don't remember for sure.  So it's very much something that anybody with the desire could produce/replicate/whatever.  Of course I promise that this is exactly what it is (and I'm anti-pirating and haven't kept a copy or whatever), but it's impossible to verify one way or another.  Also, it's not exactly "original" as you probably know, as the "original" was cassette only I believe from '97, whereas this was bought in I believe '06, but again came directly from the band as is as "official" as it can be."

SIDE A
1) Intro (Glorification of .......)
2:49, instrumental

2) Alone in Silence
2:08, lyrics:
Alone in silence I seek the Lord, reveal to me your holy spirit O Lord
Cleanse me in thy holy blood, forever shed for me

Lord, I am seeking you, come and fill my soul
One day I will meet you when I reach my goal

No more sorrow, no more tears
I will bow before you and you will wipe my tears

3) Ett kors restes…
1:01, lyrics:
En plåga leds, ett kors restes, oskyldigt blod rann för oss
Tack, Herre Jesus

4) From Death to Life
2:57, lyrics:
"The spirit of the Lord is over me for he has anointed me
so I can speak the message of joy"
Praise be thy name, O Lord, you who save those who receive you

Save us, O Lord, from this despair
Come soon and bring us home

You bring them from death to life and call them your children
Thanks Almighty God for your grace
Praise be thy name, O Lord, you who save those who receive you

Save us, O Lord, from this despair
Come soon and bring us home

5) Ljuset
4:38, lyrics:
Döden kunde ej honom hålla
Han stod upp igen
Graven stod där åter tom
På den andra morgonen
Döden var övervunnen
JESUS var segraren
Ära till honom som nu sitter
På sin tron i himmelen

Ljuset blev uppenbarat
För att krossa mörkrets makt
Onskans välde är för evigt slut
Allt är herren JESUS underlagt
Allt det onda måste vika hädan
Där JESU härlighet lyser klart
Herren kommer tillbaka
Snart, mycket snart

När blodet rann
Nerför korset
Guds kärlek uppenbarad blev
Med en outhärdlig smärta
Han för våra synder led

Livet kom åter till världen
Synderna bortglömda var
Han avbeväpnade andevärldens furstar
Och han dödsrikets nycklar nu har
Bara namnet JESUS
Skall stå kvar till slut
Det ljuset som en gång åter tändes
Skall aldrig släckas ut

SIDE B
6) Fullmånen skola vändas uti blod
00:35, lyrics:
Snart äro tiden inne för Kristi återkomst
Fullmånen skola vändas uti blod

7) Tidens slut är nära
00:57, instrumental

8) The Explanation of Christ's Death
1:09, lyrics:
Why did he die, why did the blood run down his face?
He wanted life for you, you are saved by grace

When the light came to the world people loved darkness more
God sent his only son to carry the sins of the world

If the world had been a good place
Christ hadn't needed to be a sacrifice
You can gain eternal life
just follow the risen Lord Christ

When the light came to the world people loved darkness more
God sent his only son to carry the sins of the world

9) A Prayer for Strength
1:11, lyrics:
Master, give us wisdom and strength
Let all people know who you are
Use us in your service, we glorify thy name

Lead us through pain and times of darkness
We glorify thy name, help up to find the strength in the Holy Spirit

10) "Outro" (tape) / "Konungen Kommer i Härlighet" (CD-R)
1:53, instrumental



Glorification of the Master of Light - Live (live demo, NOT SURE IF OFFICIAL, 1998, Independent)
Format: CD

There's a lot of uncertain info about this demo. Can anyone help with it?
1) Currently unsure if this version of the demo was released officially, or if it was a bootleg. Does anyone know anything about this? ...........
2) ALSO, I have heard about "Live in Värsås". Is that just a name people use to refer to this demo? Or was there really a separate release called "Live in Värsås" at some point?
3) Some places online list an 8th track, "Fullmanen skola vändas uti blod" (00:38), but there's nothing about it on the CD packaging. Is the song really on the CD?? Is it, perhaps, a hidden track?

1) Glorification of the Master of Light
2:54, lyrics unknown

2) From Death to Life
3:37, lyrics:
"The spirit of the Lord is over me for he has anointed me
so I can speak the message of joy"
Praise be thy name, O Lord, you who save those who receive you

Save us, O Lord, from this despair
Come soon and bring us home

You bring them from death to life and call them your children
Thanks Almighty God for your grace
Praise be thy name, O Lord, you who save those who receive you

Save us, O Lord, from this despair
Come soon and bring us home


3) Alone in Silence
1:51, lyrics:
Alone in silence I seek the Lord, reveal to me your holy spirit O Lord
Cleanse me in thy holy blood, forever shed for me

Lord, I am seeking you, come and fill my soul
One day I will meet you when I reach my goal

No more sorrow, no more tears
I will bow before you and you will wipe my tears


4) Skymningsljus
4:10, lyrics unknown

5) Ljuset
4:14, lyrics:
Döden kunde ej honom hålla
Han stod upp igen
Graven stod där åter tom
På den andra morgonen
Döden var övervunnen
JESUS var segraren
Ära till honom som nu sitter
På sin tron i himmelen

Ljuset blev uppenbarat
För att krossa mörkrets makt
Onskans välde är för evigt slut
Allt är herren JESUS underlagt
Allt det onda måste vika hädan
Där JESU härlighet lyser klart
Herren kommer tillbaka
Snart, mycket snart

När blodet rann
Nerför korset
Guds kärlek uppenbarad blev
Med en outhärdlig smärta
Han för våra synder led

Livet kom åter till världen
Synderna bortglömda var
Han avbeväpnade andevärldens furstar
Och han dödsrikets nycklar nu har
Bara namnet JESUS
Skall stå kvar till slut
Det ljuset som en gång åter tändes
Skall aldrig släckas ut


6) Eternal Emperor
3:57, lyrics:
Lord,
eternal emperor of all
In the nocturnal woods of moonlight
your name I call

Through thy word we get wise
and in thy power we shall rise

In this time of sorrow and despair
mercy Lord thy name we trust
Sin and evil will follow everywhere
but in the name of Jesus:
Satan you have lost!

Master Christ Jesus
Ruler of day and night
Within thy force we fight
I thank you Lord Jesus
for your blood and grace
Through that I can meet you God
face to face

Eternal emperor
Eternal emperor


7) Postludium
2:03, lyrics unknown



Eternal Emperor (EP, mid-January, 1999, Independent)
Format: CD

There was supposed to be a 6th song, an instrumental song with classical guitars, but it was eventually decided not to include the song.[2]

1) Intro-Preludium
2:01, instrumental

2) Where Darkness Cannot Reach
3:30, lyrics:
Master, we extol you, your name we're lifting high
In your hands you've got everything
When the final battle's won everyone shall see
That our almighty Lord JESUS CHRIST is king

Darkness tries to make me fall because of my sinful flesh
Lord, come with your power, come in holiness
You who made demons flee when they saw your might
You who left your glory in the palaces of light

Where darkness cannot reach there will my soul be free
Where only light remains is the final place for me
Thy holy angels are serving you, GOD, and so will I

Lord of Lords, you let your blood run for all our sins
Then you rose and triumphed over death
When you conquered darkness and set the captives free
Master, I worship you, I fall down on my knees


3) Symphony of Moonlight
2:19, instrumental

4) Eternal Emperor
4:31, lyrics:
Lord,
eternal emperor of all
In the nocturnal woods of moonlight
your name I call

Through thy word we get wise
and in thy power we shall rise

In this time of sorrow and despair
mercy Lord thy name we trust
Sin and evil will follow everywhere
but in the name of Jesus:
Satan you have lost!

Master Christ Jesus
Ruler of day and night
Within thy force we fight
I thank you Lord Jesus
for your blood and grace
Through that I can meet you God
face to face

Eternal emperor
Eternal emperor


5) The Final Battle
5:40, lyrics:
And I saw an angel
Coming down out of heaven
Having the key to the abyss
And holding in his hand a great chain
He seized the dragon that ancient serpent
And bound him for thousand years

He threw him into the abyss
And sealed it and locked it over him
To keep him from deceiving the nations
Any more until the years were ended

After that he must be set free for a short time

When the thousand years are over
satan will be released from his prison
And will go out to deceive the nations
In the corners of the earth, Gog and Magog,
To gather them for battle
In number they are like the sand

They marched across the breadth of the earth
And surrounded the camp of God's people
The city he loves

But!
Fire came down from heaven and devoured them
And the devil who deceived them
Was thrown into the lake of burning sulphur
Where the beast and the false prophet has been thrown
And they will be tormented
Day and night forever
Forever and ever!


Twisted Sounds from the Swedish Underground (compilation, 1999, Topsound)
Format: 2CD

CD 2, track 7) Crimson Moonlight - Where Darkness Cannot Reach 3:30



 In the Shadow of Death (compilation)

9 - 16 June, 2000, Endtime Productions, CD
13 December, 2014, Endtime Productions, Bandcamp

6) Crimson Moonlight - Blood Covered My Needs 3:46

Extreme Christian Music (compilation, label unknown, NOT SURE IF OFFICIAL)
Format unknown (presumably CD?)

Supposedly released in 2001. Catalog number is JHP002.
Seems to be a bootleg, presumably from South America, considering the typos.
"Dawl Eternal" should be "Dawn Eternal"
"Nebulom" should be "Nebulon"
"Vardöger" should be "Vardøger"
"Sanctífica" has an accent over the first "i".
 
12) Crimson Moonlight - Blood Covered My Needs 3:46


Power from the Sky - A New Wave of Swedish Metal! (compilation, 2002, C.L. Music & Publishing)
Format: CD

2) Crimson Moonlight - Touch of Emptiness


 Power from the Sky - A New Wave of Swedish Metal! (compilation, 2002, C.L. Music & Publishing)
Format: VHS (PAL)

2) Crimson Moonlight - Blood Covered My Needs


3000x3000 res [here]. .................................................

The Covenant Progress (14 March, 2003, Rivel Records)
Format: CD

The album is based on the book "The Pilgrim's Progress" by John Bunyan.

1) Mist of the Spiritual Dimension
4:11, lyrics:
Cleanse thine eyes, let truth appear
The world is deceived, judgment is near
Mankind is fallen, believed the lies
Confused and have not seen the evil in his eyes
Ravished they are by the beauty of this form
Enslaved and can not see the chaos of the storm
Root of all evil has grabbed the human race
Saying: "I don't care for others, I am God myself"
Millions in suffering, billions of tears
This world is secured for how many years?

Mist of the Spiritual Dimension
Satan has cursed thy mind
Awake, abandon mortal sin
Truth thou shall find

Dwell in the light of the Saviour
Bathe in the Blood of the Lamb

Sword of Thy mouth shall beat the evil flesh
Evil destroyed by Thy return in brightness
Total annihilation, damnation fell to dust
War of Armageddon, obliteration is a must
King of kings, the earth tremble for Thy might
Thy coming seen by every eye our most awaited sight
No one shall stand at that day, we will be on our knees
Eternal kingdom comes without hatred or decease
The dawning of forever, darkness is no more
By the holy blood of Jesus, we won the final war!


2) The Pilgrimage
5:29, lyrics:
As dawn melted my heart
I opened up my eyes
Red roses from above
Were planted inside of me
And when the never fading love
Was established in my heart
My traveling days began

I walked beside the constantly flowing
Spring of clear water
Always ready to slaked my thirst
And give me peace and strength
I ran towards the fields
Inviting me to let my tiered soul rest
How sweet they were
Those pastures of green

A smell of life filled the air
And the sun gave constant energy
To my once dead spirit
The magnificence of this paradise
Told a wonderful tale about a creation
Taking place since times immemorial
I could hear the tranquil whisper:
"Come closer to me, beloved one"
The Spirit's voiced touched
My ears with love and care

I continued the path
And stepped inside the forest
Still hearing the whisper:
"Come closer to me..."
But suddenly the beautiful trees
And days light turned
Into a landscape of thorn and fog

Soon I was lost in an unknown wilderness
And there was no end to my fright
Tears ran down my mourned face
And the pain showed no mercy
There I was, a helpless and frightened child
At last I fell down on my knees in prayer
While feeling the despair
Coming closer and closer
"Father, help me out of here", I screamed
But no answer was heard
"See my pain..." no one there
I became a lonely prisoner
Bound by chains of doubt
Nowhere could I find the meaning
Of things happening to me
At day I stood screaming, crying and praying
And at night I lay shaking in terrible helplessness

Finally, all my power was gone
And I nearly gave up it all
With my last strength I lifted
My face towards heaven and cried it out:
"Father, Thy will be done, and not mine"
Then I felt in a total less of power
Awaiting the arrival of another frozen night


3) Path of Pain
7:32, lyrics:
But suddenly I felt
His arms around me
At last He had come
The Son of Man spoke to me:
"You..." the voice came, "beloved one"
He raised me up
And walked before me
And I followed his footsteps
With a sound of deliverance
A small and hidden gate
Was opened for me

"Follow me", he said
And invited me
Into the landscape
From where I first came
We sat down by a fire
And while his eyes penetrated me
He started to show me
The purpose of all my pain

"You see", He declared
"I myself once did this for you"
"For me", I replied. "Why?"

He continued:
"I once walked this path of pain
But I went much deeper
Than you ever may do
My love for you knew no end
And therefore I did
I had to sacrifice my life that time
And I did it
Because of the never fading love I have for you
But, though your pain was terrible
And I saw no end to your sufferings
I have walked the whole path with you
You have not taken one single step
Without me seeing it
And I have heard every one of your words
I heard when you cried for help
When you asked the Father to see your pain
Behold the path now lying behind you"

I turned and watch
The steps on the road
Each one of them was covered with blood
As steps before also were
His smile told of his great love to me
And as I started to cry tears of relief
He made a statement

Beloved one, I may not tell you why
I let you face situations like these
But I give you a promise...
I will never do these things
To hurt you in any way
But to strengthen you for future walk
And remember
Beloved one you will never be able to walk
Deeper into the unknown parts of the forest
Than I have done
I have walked the whole way
And therefore I know how to give you guidance
When you feel trapped on unknown ways...

He suddenly stood up and pointed
In another direction, and said:
Now walk this way and you will soon be
Out on the main path again

He disappeared from my sight
But my spirit could feel his presence of His
I trusted His words, and soon I walked
Beside the clear spring again
My whole being was strengthened
And I was armoured with the trust in Him
I needed for future tests to come
And I continued to walk the path ahead


4) Thy Wilderness
6:35, lyrics:
As I wonder through the frozen
Landscape of Scandinavia
I am surrounded by
The magnificent creation
Thy nature truly a testimony
Of Thy eternal might
Like a wall, ancient mountains
Rise beyond the endless forests
As a mirror, the cold lakes
Reflect their shadows
Star of the Nordic skies glimpse
In harmony with the heavenly
Symphony of colours
The majestic northern lights

I praise Thee, o Master
For the gift of nature
I praise Thee
For the landscape of Scandinavia
Thou spread snow like wool
And scatter frost like ashes
Thou hurls down Thy hail like morsels
Who can withstand Thy icy blast?
Thou send Thy word and melt them
Thou stir the breeze
And let the water flow

Ancient beasts of the north
Made by Thy hands
In the depths of the Swedish
Wastelands they live
Elks and bears
Kings of the wood
Who would not fear their creator?
Thou have shown me
The beauty of lynx and fox
Their cunning conceived
By Thy wisdom in days of old
I have heard the wolves
Lift their howls of praise heavenwards
While ravens and eagles sour
In the midst of the sky
Proclaiming that the hour has come

For the day of the Lord is near
Soon it is upon us
Verily, I have seen Thy sign
The crimson moonlight


5) Eternal Emperor (revised version)
3:48, lyrics:
Lord,
eternal emperor of all
In the nocturnal woods of moonlight
your name I call

Through thy word we get wise
and in thy power we shall rise

In this time of sorrow and despair
mercy Lord thy name we trust
Sin and evil will follow everywhere
but in the name of Jesus:
Satan you have lost!

Master Christ Jesus
Ruler of day and night
Within thy force we fight
I thank you Lord Jesus
for your blood and grace
Through that I can meet you God
face to face

Eternal emperor
Eternal emperor


6) A Painting in Dark
4:52, lyrics:
He weeps, but no one hear
Is this the final point of his life?

The direction of his soul
A painting in dark
Where is he to go
In this maze of confusion
Will someone give him the strength
To chance and forsake this path
Is there somewhere a heart
Full of freedom who can call his name?

He strives towards
Meaningless, endless horizons
Traveling and searching
For true life-giving peace
He wipes his tears with golden cloth
Lost in the lie: "This is all you need"
He asks: Is there any true peace at all?

These cries for help echoes louder
Through the dark night of his soul
But while praying in despair
He discerns the shape of Love incarnated
There he is, the One
Wearing the bloodied crown of thorns
His heart is beating with mercy
And his peace caused the escape of fear

But a silent mist arise
Covering the vision of loving truth
With a scornful smile
The evil one pull down the veil
Over the human face
While telling the constant lie
This mercy is not for you
Twisting God's true words
In the presence of honest seeking of truth

That lies is spoken by the lips
Painted with immutable cruelty
The own flesh is to weak to resist it
But God has seen the will of his heart
And listen: the scarlet story is told.

He can hear the sound of dripping blood
Deliverance is made
The punishment for his transgressions
Are obliterated at the cross
The final cry from God's
Faultless wounded Son brought freedom
The sins are crucified, restoration is given
And the veil is lifted off

He turn his eyes to the hill
Beholding the destiny of his mistakes
There hangs the one who paid his price
The one who conquered death itself
He looks towards the new horizons
Where the sun never sets
And starts to walk in its direction
On the path of the eternal life


7) Eyes of Beauty
4:48, lyrics:
Long time ago, but still in this age
There was a man, seeking the answers
For the questions of life
An angel, so beautiful arrived
By his side and let his voice be heard:
"I'll give you what you seek for
But you will have to give your soul."
Remember you have nothing to lose
Look forward to what you will be given
The angel seemed so good and honest
The man decided to pay the price
As his soul lay in the angel's hand
The angel gave him the keys
To the treasure halls and said:
"Always remember,
The truth is everywhere in these halls.
Enter without fear..."

The man opened the first gate
And it was closed behind him
Everywhere were things, that were
Showing him the answers
Just like he been told
Spiritual jewels were
Laying on the ground
Waiting to be taken by his hands

This search went on for many years
Until he was satisfied
With the answers he had been given
Suddenly he noticed something so strange
He had been walking inside
These halls for many years
But not found a way out

Finally he met the angel
Walking in one of the halls
The man ran and asked him for help
But the angel showed him the soul
And told the man:
"Remember what you gave me?
I have given you what you asked for
But there are no way out
From these treasure halls
You will end your days here
In my kingdom"

Things were no longer crystal clear
And suddenly the eyes of beauty turned evil
The betrayer had seemed so white and clean
But the black soul he wore within
Had hidden been until now...

The man was betrayed
Now nothing but pain remained
He could feel his body and spirit break down
The angel enjoyed what was seen before his eyes
Because the promise he once gave
Was nothing but lies
Playing with fire had its price to pay
The man had payed with his soul
To this ancient lair
What good had he been given instead?
If he now died he would never
Be able to see daylight again
The picture of life in divine magnificence
Would forever be gone

The man fell down
On his knees and cried
The angel showed no mercy
And told him there was nothing to do
His life could now never be changed
He had received the lie as a truth
And that trust could never be recalled

Suddenly he felt a voice internally saying:
"This is not the end, follow me, I show the way."
A dove came flying inside the treasure halls
Followed by a lamb that once been slaughtered
The angel's face turned pale as he saw them
He left the halls at once, frightened to death
The lamb took the blackened soul
Washed it white and gave it back to the man


8) A Thorn in My Heart
5:55, lyrics:
Fear not the shadow yonder
It is where I bid you to go
Can you hear their silent cries
They need you there you know
Listen to me my child
I want you to make a difference
Serve your fellow humans
And thus show me your reverence
In their souls they wail
A thorn in my heart
But stubbornly they refuse my help
Therefore I send you

Look towards the shadow yonder
It is where I bid you to go.
There is danger there
But you need not fear
My hand will guide you
My love always be there

Behold, I send you out
As sheep amongst the wolves
Farewell utopia, acknowledge their need
Go now. Away, see to your brethren
I am with you


9) The Covenant
7:03, lyrics unknown


Out of Darkness (compilation, June, 2003, By the Blood Records)
Format: CD
link expired

Although the phrase "Out of Darkness..... By the Blood!" is written on the artwork, apparently it's just called "Out of Darkness"?

5) Crimson Moonlight - A Painting in Dark 4:52, see above for lyrics

This image has been resized.
To view the original 3000x3000 res, click [here].


Songs from the Archives (compilation, 2003, Rivel Records)
Format: CD

Tracks 1-5 are taken from Eternal Emperor (1999)
6-13 are from a concert in Värsås in 1998.
14: is taken from In the Shadow of Death (2000)
15 is taken from Power from the Sky (2002)
18-20 are taken from The Covenant Progress (2003)

1) Preludium 1:58, instrumental
2) Where Darkness Cannot Reach 3:29
3) Symphony of Moonlight 2:19, instrumental
4) Eternal Emperor 4:29
5) The Final Battle 5:41
6) Glorification of the Master of Light (live) 2:54, instrumental
7) From Death to Life (live) 3:37
8) Alone in Silence (live) 1:51
9) Skymingsljus (Light of Twilight) (live) 4:10
10) Ljuset (The Light) (live) 4:14
11) Eternal Emperor (live) 3:57
12) Postludium (live) 2:03
13) Fullmanen skola vändas uti blod (The Full Moon Will Turn into Blood) (live) 00:38
14) Blood Covered My Needs 3:38
15) Your Face 7:31
16) Touch of Emptiness 1:38
17) ...and Thus Rejoice 6:34
18) A Thorn in My Heart 5:34
19) The Pilgrimage 4:13
20) A Painting in Dark 4:51


Extreme Music Sampler Volume 6 (compilation, 2004, Blastbeats)
Format: CD

3) Crimson Moonlight - A Painting in Dark 4:50



Veil of Remembrance (album, 4 December, 2004, Rivel Records)
Format: CD

1) Intimations of Everlasting Constancy
4:42, lyrics:
Cold and Darkness, where is your strength?
Ice and Snow, where is your dominion?
When the sun of eternal life rises over the barren wilderness
You flee like scared sparrows
You melt and pour out of time
Sitting there in the snow I felt the cold conquer me
Alone and freezing away from the illusion of warmth which lives to strongly within me
Should I close my eyes for the last time?
Should I give up my breath which makes the light of my life?
Uncertainty doesn't kill
Its sword only cuts the thorns in its way

Many days came and went
Nights streamed rapidly by
Watching the shadows dance in the past
Hearing the flow of rain in the quiet loneliness
The constant quest of man for what is right
The hope of life shining brightest when the night is as darkest?
The mystery smiles at me
Time, coiled up, is held in Thy hand
Oh, God, Thy way is mine

And so, the feeling was reborn
Like the sweet perfume of the deep forest
Like the expectancy of the beast of prey
After its long winter sleep
It was a particular day
Unlike too many others
When I plucked up courage
And rose from my prison bed
Oh, there was heard a familiar sound
The signal of the end of the night
Indicating a recollection was born:
Springtime approaching in all its glorious beauty
Stealthily, silently like a whisper
The Spring

I was given the grace once again to behold dawn
The Gift, it was true
I was there at the horizon of life, at the mirror of the soul
The gate to the feast of light
All concepts have lost their meaning
Few understand what beauty means
Few understand its might
The Gift, a melody born in heaven
An intimation of everlasting constancy
It is dancing in the room
Musical tones fill the silence
Was it but a dream?
No, nothing in the realm of dreams can be so wonderful

I am thirsting for more
The sweetness of Your wine is a remedy
Yes, the sweetness of the wine is beauty fulfilled
Tones saying more than a thousand words
Who can tell their meaning?


2) Painful Mind Contradiction
4:31, lyrics:
Feel how it taste, the scraps of the thorns develops the blood that is flowing without a prevent, down, all the way down until it's reaching the ground

Feel the taste of the pain who is laughing you in the face exactly like you have done, in a now looking far away time

Feel how it draws you to the ground how it passage your whole situation, the thought feel unreal but yet close, what drives you – holding you up?

What comes to you...the situation is inevitable, you falling in the so often safe surrounding, you are thrown around in the darkness where no one seems to care-Who am I? The question is an echo that going round, you don´t know – is there a me? The nightmare becomes reality everything is dark – you take a shape of a ghost you don´t know, hiding behind the mask that is choking you, the blood starts to flow the thorns are reminding, you stapple around and fall in the shadows where you are alone and empty.

Can no one see? Can no one see? – I fall down in the deep tunnel there nothing is like me. Can no one see? Can no one see? – Feel how it draws you to the ground how it passage your week self esteem. Can no one see – I'm obscurity, Can no one see – the retribution through me?

The thought is unreal but yet close, my only way – drink the wine, face the blood, conquer myself. Lost in my thought, Lost in my body, feeling the thorns, reminding the pain. I feel how it draws me to the ground, how it passage my whole situation, the thought feel unreal but yet close, what drives me holding me up?

Once more the shadows of night have darkened my existence, but somewhere in my in blackened unpleased mind I have a small beginning of a remembrance, like an unreadable note from a long time ago that still is valid.

When the shape is forming I know there will be something more - I know.. At the mirror of my soul – many times I'm convinced – all concepts have lost their meaning, when the situation is inevitable and I'm falling down in the so often safe surrounding.

When the question is an echo that going round and I don't know is there a me? I have my remembrance reminding me that I know; yes I know there will be something more a new morning - the everlasting the fulfilled


3) Embraced by the Beauty of Cold
3:15, lyrics:
Wrapped up in pain,
Entering a dark pillar hall,
with the most exquisite marble,
polished and sparkling since thousands of years,
I hear the echo of emptiness...
Cautiously I step across the empty floor,
but I notice, uneasy, that my footfalls are soundless.
Scared I hurry into the next hall...
There are statues of pure gold,
decorated with the rarest of gems.
There they stand magnificent and glorious,
watching the sky...
Though there is something which worries me
and at last I stop and see what it is...
What I watch is the bitter face of loneliness.
The cold embrace feels to the innermost corner of my soul.

Was beauty nothing but cold?
What I found beautiful, was it just icy winds?
Was this the room I had been looking for so long?
Was this the place where freedom lives?

My way went on into wilderness,
along the well-known path called Confusion...
After a dark night I approached the big gate,
though I was astonished when I saw that it was more than a gate.

I arrived at a crossroad with two golden gates.
Gift... Mystery...
Who built them there?
What was Remembrance in this?
I am struck by their temptation,
the inviting power which attracts my innermost thoughts.

Stunned by this powerful experience
and grateful for it
I remain hesitantly at the crossroads.
Which path is my way?
Which gate is the opening to the life I wanted?

Oh, Jesus Christ...
I seek Thy Divine wisdom,
I bow before Thy advice...
May Thy hand lead a wavering heart
May Thy word be a torch on my path...


4) The Echoes of Thought
3:55, lyrics:
Feel the wish of the thought to break through,
break through every hindrance,
like the soul longs to live for ever.
The walking continues now slowly now fast
It has always been bordered by feelings,
hindrances and the plague of doubt.
But what in this is recollection?
What does this mean?

The echoes of thoughts are heard in the emptiness
that used to be so full of chaos.
The thought wants to break through
to set out and explore every part
of the big and different existence
that was once so full of meaning,
but is now sheer emptiness.
Is this the goal of the walk?
Is it to this void the thought will break.
Perhaps.
What is yet space, unexplored,
comes to view and we catch a hint of
what is further away in the remote distance.
But it disappears as quickly as it appeared
and what is our daily business
is chained and locked to the moment
for the time being
But what in this is recollection?
Have we been here before?
We are still fed with the already known,
The spoils of everyday life.
The power is in their hands –
I don't want to go on like this,
But where am I?

Like a small carriage, drawn by a thousand horses
I am being dragged along,
though with just one word
I could stop it all.
But - can't get myself to bother,
although my hottest wish is to turn around
And go back...
This is a total change.
The surprise is part of the movement,
my subconscious is searching and transforming
and – all of a sudden...
But again it is disappearing
and the walking continues as before
sometimes slowly, sometimes fast.

The question remains:
Is this what I am looking for:
the silence, the echo and the thin, little ray of light
coming from a distant land far away…?


5) My Grief, My Remembrance
5:31, lyrics:
Who put an end to all the beauty...?
The splendour of the days gone by...
It´s mild and steady glow that lit up the gloomy loneliness..?

What could turn all the warm and true happiness
Into cold desperate tears without end..?
What made the strong, tough man become again
a scared little boy...?

I watch out over the desert of Death ..
It's silent, barren landscape surrounds me...
I feel cold...
The burning sun, always shining brightly,
Giving me warmth and light...
Tell me, is it gone for ever...?
Has its vitalizing warmth for ever been extinct
By gloomy, heavy fog..?

Again I feel the mortal horror bite me
As I stare at all these deaths
Which were once full of life,
Which were once life itself...

The birds under the sky have fallen in the dark,
Their wings, deprived of their strength, can't carry them any more...
Birdsongs have died away into silence,
Slowly died away has every joyous symphony...
The wild beasts are not to be seen any more,
To their burrows they have returned to find peace for time indefinite...

The acres of flowery meadows,
The flowers have bowed their heads to the ground,
And have all returned to earth...
Just the thistles and thorns are still standing erect
As I stand like a withered rose
Alone with all my pain...

To the brim full of sorrow,wounded and forgotten...
But always carrying my remembrance
Of a Hope that never dies...


6) The Cold Grip of Terror
5:41, lyrics:
I carry a longing, a yearning stronger than words can tell..
I carry my sword, my emblem of victory,
in this chaos I flourish...
I believe. My dream is the loveliest dream.
Just the wish to have it fulfilled is enough.

I watched my step when I entered the narrow path..
I saw and I understood...
Its goal lies beyond the black fog, beyond the cold grip of terror.
To reach the goal I have to walk a long way,
have to tear my flesh on the sharpest thorns,
have to squeeze my staff so my hand gets cramped...

Through weird depths of bloody tranquility,
through darkness, pain and chaos..
through still, serene silence...
through the lashings of icy rains...

Suffering...Is it a challenge, a divine trumpet?
Day and night I lay there knocked to the ground.
Scars and wounds were my constant company...
The taste of cold blood woke me up from my restless sleep.
The heat of fire burnt my hands, stiff with cold,
when I tried to make them warm.

Sackcloth covers my body
And I've had to lower my horn in the dust.
My face is flaming red with tears,
and death has painted my eyelids shadowy black.
And this although my hands are free from violence
and my prayer is pure!

My days are gone, my plans are shattered,
gone what was once my heart's desire.
I wish to change night for day.
Daylight would be near now when darkness breaks in.

No, I know Thou will carry me,
Thy presence is greater than the darkest agony.
Thou, the only one. My fortress.
Thou alone are immortal...
Covered in glorious majesty
Thou alone are the Lord's anointed.
The darkness recedes, ‘cause the true light is already shining...


7) Illusion Was True Beauty
4:45, lyrics:
Agony lives in my soul
Passion haunts my mind
Peace and chaos fight in my heart
In my dreams there is always daylight

Black was the sky
Constant the flow of my tears
Black is the day
My yearning is invincible
Beauty surrounded me
Illusion was beauty made true
Beauty surrounds me
The dream is always there

I can hear the thunder of silence
I feel the cold in the middle of the flame
I see shadows of the invisible
I breathe where there is no air
I eat the bread that ran out yesterday
I am dumb but I cry Thy name

I regret the joy I have
I suffer from the happiness I wish for
I am a prisoner behind bars of freedom
I now sense the things that have never happened

Beauty surrounded me
Illusion was beauty made true
Beauty surrounds me
The hope remains forever


8) Contemplations Along the Way
5:53, lyrics:
I can see all there is to see
but I'm blind to my fate,
to what may come.
I think I'm awake
but stealing upon me
like the frost in the night
I neither see nor notice the moment when it comes
Light is what I look for.

I want to be conscious,
aware of what happens now
and what happened then.

You feel like a bewildered entomologist
who now and then encounters true and original experiences,
but many times discovers that it has all been false.

Who lays down the rules?
My knowledge points at the Self,
so it isn't strange at all that you think you know
and mistrust your experiences at the same time
when later you get it in perspective and are able to investigate.

But I must put the question:
Is this true?
To what degree are you and I affected by everything around?
To get a clear picture of yourself
you must of course have others
who can bandy back your ideas to you,
make contradictions and attack you from angles
you didn't know existed.

But I ask myself the question if there was none
with any other opinions than yours
would you say you could be awake then?

You wouldn't see the whole world
nor be aware of anything beside yourself,
but that would naturally seem the total reality.
This way of thought might veil over the truth
and make you blind.

You ask maybe where in the world you are and what you do,
but to discuss the question with yourself
might reveal which way you took and which you didn't choose.

Best of all would be to find the keys to the treasury of wisdom,
but would that make life better...?
All your experiences of life tell you
that each man wherever he is has his own worries to fight.
The keys to the treasury of wisdom
will never be found, because it would mean
you would become totally enlighted, lonely
and independent of everybody.
So what would then be the meaning of life?

When life is the one and only thing we own
and once again the questions asked
create more questions still.
Maybe all the answers will come
when we have left this earth and enter
what is there beyond.

That will probably be experienced
as different as we are different from one another
and due to who and when it happens.
But the answer to the questions must be waiting for you there,
for if there are no answers
how is it possible that we should puzzle over them here?


9) Reflections upon the Distress and Agony of Faith
5:00, lyrics:
If you respect yourself and worry about your soul you know you must live a stricter and more retired life than even a virgin in a maiden's bower. It is true that there are those who need to be forced and tamed and who would tumble about like wild beasts in lustful frenzy if they were left free. It is true and you can see it now, quite close at your neighbour's house. But you have to show that you are not one of that kind, by talking about it with anguish and fear. And talk you must with awe about the holy things, the great eternal truths, so that they won't be forgotten. If you can't understand their horrors, nor can you see their greatness. Now let's consider the distress and agony of the paradox of faith: The tragic hero acts to gain fame and glory for himself. The knight of faith gives up his individuality to become the common man, become “Everyman”. It all depends on the will. If you think it's easy enough to be a single man, sufficient to yourself, you can be sure you are not a knight of faith.

Wild birds and wandering geniuses are not the true knights. These know how blessed it is to belong to the common.

The true knight also knows how pleasant and wholesome it is to be an individual who, so to speak, translates himself into a clean, neat and flawless edition , readable to each and everyone. He knows that it is refreshing to be understandable to everybody, as well as he also understands the common truths, and both of them rejoice in their shared confidence of the common. He rests assure that it's pleasant to be born as a separate individual who is at home in the common, the kind and lasting place on Earth, which will receive him with open arms, when he finally wishes to rest there. But he also knows that far beyond this there is a lonely, narrow and steep path, winding its way through the wilderness. He knows what it would be like to be born outside the common world and to have to travel alone without meeting a single soul. He knows quite well where he is and what his relation to other people is like.

From a human point of view he is insane and can't communicate with anybody. To put it mildly: he is as mad as a hatter. If he isn't regarded as such he is a hypocrite and the further he travels along the way the worse hypocrisy.

The knights of faith know how engulfing it is to give themselves up for the sake of the common. Courage is needed, but there is also a feeling of confidence since it is for common man. He knows what a glorious thing it is to be understood by every truthful noble man, and by doing so be nobler in the mind himself. All this he knows and feels as if committed to this faith. He would like to think that this would be his mission of life...


Soundcheck #72 (compilation, 2005, Close-Up Magazine)
Format: CD

11) Crimson Moonlight - Intimations of Everlasting Constancy 4:42


In Depths of Dreams Unconscious (promo, summer 2006, Endtime Productions)
Format: CD-R

Promo version. Scroll down 2 releases for the EP itself along with more info on the tracks.

Sold at US shows during the summer of 2006. Standard jewel case with no artwork.

1) The Advent of the Grim Hour
2) Shiver of Fear
3) Alone in Silence




Day of Metal (Compilation, 2007, Bombworks Records)
Format: CD

1) Crimson Moonlight - My Grief, My Remembrance 5:31

................................................


In Depths of Dreams Unconscious (EP)

TOP LEFT:
2007, Endtime Productions, CD
13 April, 2014, Endtime Productions, Bandcamp
TOP RIGHT:
2007, Endtime Productions, CD (+ photographs), Limited 50 copies
BOTTOM:
2010, Endtime Productions, 12'' Vinyl, limited 250 copies

Note: For the vinyl version, tracks 1-2 are on Side A. Tracks 3-4 are on Side B.

1) In Depths of Dreams Unconscious
2:20, instrumental

2) The Advent of the Grim Hour
5:01, lyrics:
Lost in the heart of cold
Powerless on the ocean of grief
I realize once more the advent of grim hour
I still sense death, the black death
Your rigid name is desolation
Your embrace is constant pain
Was I wrapped up
Under barren rocks in the desert?
Was I banished
To the womb of the underworld?
Nobody saw, Nobody heard
Nobody wished to see
Nobody wished to hear
In memory of time
In memory of joy

Before my eyes there is again an armoury
At my foot there are books
With murmuring clear water
Stubbornly I wander ahead
Complaining of thirst and wounds from battles
As if I didn't want to see
As if I didn't want to hear

Time has come to cover one's sword in blood
Time has come to sound the battle cry

Earthly vanity surrounds me
Forsooth, a chasing for winds
There is nothing new under the sun
No green sprouts in the desert of life
Am I still a slave of emptiness?
Did I lose the fight that once I won?
Naked and disgusting I regard the dark reflection
Do I myself create my wondering?
Will I lie dormant
When the fight for existence draws near?
My wish is to see
My wish is to hear!

Time has come to cover one's sword in blood
Time has come to sound the battle cry!

Scorned, whipped. left, killed.
In truth I see the master of the domination
For me sacrificed
For you sacrificed
In memory of time
In memory of eternity

The bitter curse of grief goes to its final rest
The black mantle of death has fallen away and dissolved

Time has come to cover one's sword in blood
Time has come to sound the battle cry!


3) Shiver of Fear
4:43, lyrics:
Night of moon and dreams

We're stumbling around. for what?
When we leave, we leave for good
Darkness, shimmering cold
A night of moon and dreams

Our breath is getting slow
Silent movements in the night
Ancient riders in the sky
With the purpose of what?
Questions are coming and draining
Close and away like the sun and the rain

An ocean waiting dark - dark blue
In depths of dreams unconscious
The harmless cold, licks the skin
A night of moon and dreams
Versus the veil of reminder that once was
So flickering and light like the blood in the veins
Transporting the life

Turn around and back again
A sight forever lost
Turn around and back again
A sight forever lost

Asking the question:
What are you afraid of?
I must ask you to ponder this,
Why do we fear?
Is it because courage isn't natural?
When the body experiences a sudden jolt
It cries out through pain
Awakening you to the absurdity of your actions
Perhaps the body cries out with fear because
Just as life is pain
The universe is terrifyingly cold - vast
The universe harbors inside its every molecule
That desire to feed

An ocean waiting dark - dark blue
In depths of dreams unconscious
The harmless cold, licks the skin
A night of moon and dreams
Versus the veil of reminder that once was
So flickering and light like the blood in the veins
Transporting the life

Turn around and back again
A sight forever lost
Turn around and back again
A sight forever lost

Though you can never see
But eternity has past
Now I stand in front of the mountain
And shiver in fear
I see my life before me in dark blue clouds
Go on, take me home now
Cause I shiver in fear


4) Alone in Silence
2:25, lyrics:
Alone in silence I seek the Lord, reveal to me your holy spirit O Lord
Cleanse me in thy holy blood, forever shed for me

Lord, I am seeking you, come and fill my soul
One day I will meet you when I reach my goal

No more sorrow, no more tears
I will bow before you and you will wipe my tears




The Suffering (single)

8 November, 2014, Endtime Productions, CD
27 November, 2014, Endtime Productions, Bandcamp

1) The Suffering 6:32, see below for lyrics


Fear Candy 153 (compilation, 2016, Fear Candy)
Format: CD

3) Crimson Moonlight - The Suffering 6:01


Divine Darkness (album, 26 February, 2016, Endtime Productions)
Formats: CD, 12'' Vinyl, and Bandcamp
CD, BLACK version of the vinyl, and Bandcamp (OFFICIAL)
Clear version of the vinyl appears to be sold out

NOTE: For the CLEAR vinyl version, tracks 4 and 5 (tracks A4 and B1) are reversed.

1) The Dogma of Chalcedon
3:40, lyrics:
Through the mist
Into the inner chambers of self
Caught up by fear
Desolated from malevolent absolution
Cut off from the tree of life Haunted by the golden swords
Polluted hands, clear of mind
Gnostic abomination, spiritual decapitation
Behold their faces as Janus
Ravishing in the form of diabolic positivism
Walking the path of fragmentation
Rebirth of ancient heresies

The face of Jesus
A new paradigm of valentinic dichotomy
In the shape of angels
Rejecting the dogma of Chalcedon
Condemning the consecration of worlds

One with sin, one with death
Incarnational recapitulation
One with sin, one with death
Devouring fire defleshed
One with sin, one with death
Archetype of rebellion
One with sin, one with death
Slaying death from Hades
Holding the keys of Hell
Unveiling the face of Jesus

From the womb of Theotokos
Ratifying the consecration of worlds
Walking the path of fragmentation, no more
Incarnational recapitulation
Reawakening of exegetical truths
Dualistic realm forever in ashes

One with sin, one with death
Incarnational recapitulation
One with sin, one with death
Unveiling the faces of Jesus


2) The Suffering
5:59, lyrics:
Pain surrounds, mentality is broken down
The powerlessness internalize
The powerlessness is now one with the body
The strength is finished again
The blood runs slowly and it feels as
The life disappears out in a sea
Where it is collected
As insignificant drops in an eternity
Then you become the suffering mouth
The cursed calls, the cautious cry
And a relief for all them
Who has fallen silent in their anguish

I see but; do not understand
I consult but; do not understand
I feel but; do not understand... Why?

A faithful witness about all the need
And broken piece that can nest in a heart
An unerring, numbering man, as venture himself
To complain in the souls bitterness
Then you become the suffering mouth
The cursed calls, the cautious cry

Hated, dejected, attacked with defame
All I ask about is a while

A short second that few to exist
Then you become the suffering mouth
The cursed calls, the cautious cry...

The frost's verdure sealed around the skin
Mortify the soul
Less than the wounds before the stage out
The frost's verdure sealed around the skin
Cools the thought
More than foolishness before the stage out

What is that call that rises
Out of whipping iron frosted sea
And draws to those who nothing has?
There waits under grey clouds
Undeceived brothers and sisters


3) Divine Darkness
6:49, lyrics:
It came in tranquility, fumbling in reverence
Like the first snow
Dancing like the mist on a woodland lake
And reverberating like a trumpet of war
It gently divested the luster of the hopeful spring sun
And in silence devoured the delightful moment of the sweet wine
The dark night of the soul
The vivid, white smile, full of life, turned into horrible screams of lamentation
Cascades of silver droplets, flowing down lacerated features
Like a sting of pearls, they find their way to the bitter flood of tears
On his black horse, Chaos rides in his grim lance
In a sudden fury, every shred of daylight is mutilated
I - a living dead, chained to the most powerful shackles
Sealed in the inner chambers of anguish
Struggling in poverty, wrapped in thistles
This blackness
This blood stained night
This pitch dark mid-winter of the soul

Hark! The sound of ancient, whispering voices
Enter the golden ladder, climb towards the mountain peak!
There be light, there thou shalt be crowned with the noble crown of reason

Immanence, a streak of deeper darkness poured its presence upon my cell
Everything was... different
The non-existence was no more
The light was nowhere to be found, its radiance could not be seen
My path leads from clarity to obscurity

Smitten by the refulgence of divine darkness
Embraced by the darkest of light

Gloria Patri et Filio et Spiritus Sanctus...
Most holy of mysteries - encircled by a billion suns
Origin of the starry firmament of the northern sky
O, transcendente! Surrounded by the haze of blackness
In the dark I found thy dwelling
To perceive the name brings delirium to the soul
My interior trembles with awe
The rich garments of language standing naked and destitute
Overtaken by the radiance of divine darkness
Embraced by the darkest of light


4) I Am Tribulation
4:41, lyrics:
In the dream, the all was my shadow
In the shadow the dream was my all
Cold is your tear that drips down on me
The dew from your tears, how cold
If the grief that embraces me was the abyss
If the abyss inside me was grief
When the barren life is stripped

I remained stripped down in my stronghold
Anxiously, without shame, the dream regains its invigoration
In the mist, every line of disharmony, slowly, humbly dies away
The abyss within me, it scratches, it pulls, it tears
What was, that's where I constantly looked
What comes, my perpetual yearning
I'm always there, in the dream, stripped down in my stronghold
Shadows of ancient blackness knock on my door
Times past, when desolation was in collusion with death

I am tribulation
I am where time stops
I am indifference
I am where time curses

It lingers, it does not hastily go away
Like the spider's prey, awaiting its doom

I walk in devout contemplation down the unclean steps of stone
In my mind I see myself turning and running up
Yet my reality remains another
The steps of stone, marked by blood
The emblem of the forces of chaos is etched into my lacerated body
I grope about me, yet I remain upright
Is this inevitable?

I am tribulation
I am where time stops
I am indifference
I am where time curses


5) Voistinu Voskrese
3:55, lyrics:
Христос Воскресе!
Воистину Воскресе!


6) Kingdom of the Wolf
4:27, lyrics:
In the forest beyond forests
In the pillared hall of majestic pine trees
Where man has yet to set foot
Upon the fair verdure of the ground
To where but the wild beasts
Of the barren north know the way
And the ancient cawing of the raven
Resounds clearly over forest-clad wilderness
There, in the ancient woods of Småland
The magnificent fir trees in their thousand
By the clear waters of the mountain lake
And the warlike roar of the stream

In the midst of the Nordic wastelands its magical interior
In the heart of mighty realms its pitch-dark chambers

I found myself there, in the forest beyond forests
Sitting at the foot of the worthy mountain
I found myself surrounded
By nature's own high mass
Yes, continually and wanting nothing
The forest's own sanctus rang out:

Irrevocably over misty, endless mire
In reverence from the tranquil stronghold of the grove
In the forest beyond forests
The wind of rapture was shown to me
In the tranquil woodland of the North
I could discern the land beyond bitterness

In the midst of the Nordic wastelands
I worship in the hidden kingdom of the wolf
In the heart of misty realms
In awe before the Creator of all that is


7) Dusk
6:22, lyrics:
Each brick of ice held firmly in its place
With my bitter and salty tears once cried...
Decorated in the golden glow of my shed blood
And laced with fragile lines of lost hope

Asphyxiation occurring with cognition
Pastille's crowned reality to halt the yearned
Intimate whispers fall upon raven winds

Repeated fallacies to create
This tainted reverie surrounding
Solitude beseeches the presence of confused
With crimson rivers hindering attachment

Pain manifests with unanswered devotions
Resting beneath something greater intangible

Only burdening hands of ticking meter
Will expose the foreordain closer
But never allowing anyone neither in nor out
You are close to breaking through my walls

Another dawn to pass the recess of loveless
Another dusk to fade in confine of grey scales
Another day without a face or expression
Atrophied limbs seeded depression's soils

Unknowing your voice, but your words I hear
Sight unseen, yet seeing you so clear
Your strength, a mystery but every touch I fell
I'll just close my eyes, and glimpses I'll steal

Asphyxiation occurring with cognition
Pastille's crowned reality to halt the yearned
Intimate whispers fall upon raven winds...

Pain manifests with unanswered devotions
Resting beneath something greater intangible

Another dawn to pass the recess of loveless
Another dusk to fade in confine of grey scales
Another day without a face or expression
Atrophied limbs seeded depression's soils


8) In Silence, in Chains
5:42, lyrics:
Captured in my Omnium Gatherum
The animated ego constantly echoes
The demands of the superego
Captured in my Omnium Gatherum
Yet again, in the hidden heart
The banner of impotence is engraved

Son of Adam, I'm born free, constantly in chains
Son of Adam, I'm untouched existence
Enveloped beyond it all
Facing the discord of life, and its smile
In the shimmering arrogance of metaphysics
Bred in the haze
Dense blackness, there was the light

I sense you, the struggle of the shattered self
I sense you, lacerated daylight
In the pearly robes of melancholy
Saturation in the pitfalls of elegance
Always presumptuous
Locked up in the crescendos of self

Omniun Gatherum, your brushstrokes obscure
Omnium Gatherum, constantly in chains

Days of old, oh hope for the eternal future
In silence, the One draws near
Existence suffering in the service
In the solid chaos
The shadow of the invisible is brought forth
The image of the Eternal One

I sense you, the struggle of the shattered self
I sense you, lacerated daylight, in the pearly robes

Forces of chaos, trodden by wounded flesh
Forces of chaos, stripped my the Master of Ages

Omnium Gatherum, disarmed and destitute
Omnium Gatherum, the great sea fled before His face
It is finished, forever and ever...


............................................. Full 3000x3000 res [here].

.............................................

Dark Hymns for the End Times (compilation)

Left: October, 2017, Endtime Productions, CD
Right: 19 Febraury, 2020, Endtime Productions, Bandcamp

"Not for sale - promotional use only"

5) Crimson Moonlight - The Suffering 6:32



______________________________________
IncompletePage, CouldUseBetterImages, UncertainInfo, SimilarTo
INFO:
1) Can anyone get that "crimsonmoonlight.com" archive link to work? 2) Missing lyrics for "Glorification ...", "Blood Covered My Needs", and "The Covenant". 3) As always, there are a few releases that were released in the same year as each other, but I'm not sure if they're listed in the correct order. Can anyone help with these? 4) Missing track lengths for the "Power from the Sky" songs. 5) Can anyone clear up the confusion with "Glorification of the Master of Light -- Live" CD??
IMAGES:
1) The top two band logos. They're good, but they could be better. 2) Most of the cover art images here could use higher-res / higher-quality versions.


Personal notes:
1) Add more layout photos. 2) Add more merch links.



Miscellaneous:
Old banner people could put on their websites:
Old logo stuff:
An .SVG version of this logo is available [here]:
 
 
Similar to: [SECULAR] Dissection, Dimmu Borgir, Dark Funeral, 1349, Emperor, Behemoth, Nader Sadek, Alfa Eridano Akhernar, North (Pol), Eternium (US), Xoth, Troll (Innlandet, Nor), [CHRISTIAN] Antestor, Grave Declaration, A Hill to Die Upon, Skald in Veum, Wintersoul, Sanctifica, Armageddon Holocaust, The Synics Awakening, Apokatastasis, Bloodwork,

No comments: