THE BLACK WINDS

BAND NAME: The Black Winds
GENRE: Symphonic / Gothic Unblack Metal
STATUS: Unknown
LOCATION: USA

Lineup unknown.

Unofficial links:
Unblack Metal Wallpapers

Discography:


Blackened Forest (demo)

10 June, 2018 - ?? ????, 2019, label / format unknown
19 March, 2021, Regurgitating Owl Productions, Bandcamp

Note that in January 2022, Regurgitating Owl rebranded to Nest Productions, so the link now goes there instead. The old link was [here].

The date given on Regurgitating Owl / Nest's Bandcamp is 10 June 2018, but the page was definitely published in 2021. It seems an old version was released first, and [submitted to] Metal Archives, but was rejected. The moderator's notes also confirm the band is from the USA.

1) Introduction to the Dark
1:23, instrumental

2) Dark Thoughts
2:52, lyrics:
In the darkest depths of my mind
the sickest thoughts, they lie!
Clawing their way up through my darkened psyche
causing me to have a mental breakdown of sanity!

These emotions, they take over my mind
forcing me into a state of complete insanity!
Ideas of evil and vile misdeeds
plague my once innocent mind!

All I want to do is forget
these sickening concepts that should have never occurred to me!
But its not as simple as putting them out of my head,
the human mind is a very creative machine!

These thoughts that exist in the darkest depths,
they couldn't really me mine?
Maybe one day, quite possibly,
they'll disappear with time.


3) Aborted
2:41, lyrics:
How could you take that innocent child's life!
What did he do wrong, did he deserve to die!?
Apparently so, according to your laws.
Anyone inconvenient gets thrown out like the pig slough!

His mother didn't want him, his father wasn't around;
so they went to the clinic, but refused the ultrasound!
For if they had seen it, they might have changed their minds,
and then this child could have benefited mankind!

Pray for these innocents,
Slaughtered for convenience.

Blessed are those who have given birth and
brought a new person unto this earth!
Good or bad might they be, we shall see,
but for now every infant deserves a chance to
Breathe!


4) Enter the Hollow
1:16, instrumental

5) Path of Decisiveness
2:23, lyrics:
Mental sanity
Is fading fast
As we enter the
Blackened Forest.
My inner demons whisper to me,
"Look this way, look that way and you will see!"

I need a guide, show me the way,
to exit this forest of decay.
I need to navigate out of this place.
Help me survive, show me the path!

I saw many signs.
They tortured and taunted me!
Then one day I found the right one
and it showed me the right way!
As I walk along this path
I see a light at the end!

I found a guide, I found the way
out of this land of eternal decay.
But when I got there all that I saw
was a forked road, which was to go?

Life!


6) Where Owls Dare to Fly
2:41, lyrics:
There is a place
beyond the hollow
where only owls
dare to go.

It is full of creatures with malicious intent,
and yet the owls, they don't fear it at all!
Gliding gracefully through the trees
Just going with the flow.
They move silently, one with the air
safe from the evil below.

The monsters, they look up in
utter frustration
as the owls glide
through the trees above them!
I wish to join there
awesome birds one day
on their perilous journey though
this hollow. where owls dare to
Fly!


7) The Forest of Blackened Nightmares
3:40, instrumental



______________________
IncompletePage, CouldUseBetterImages, NotOnMA, SimilarTo
INFO:
1) Lineup info? 2) More info on the old version of the demo. 3) Any more info I'm missing? This page is very bare-bones.
IMAGES:
I cropped the logo from the cover art, so there are imperfections. If the original logo can be found, that'd be awesome!


Similar to: [SECULAR] Cradle of Filth, Ethereal Blood, [CHRISTIAN] Nocturnal Freeze, Geistkrieg, CJRC 777, (add more later)

No comments: