ROTTING GOBLIN

BAND NAME: Rotting Goblin
GENRE: Black / Funeral Doom Metal
STATUS: Active
LOCATION: Unknown

I think this is a side project of slam/doom band Protector of Cherubim, but I'm not sure. If that does turn out to be right, then this would be a one-man project from California (USA).

Links:
YouTube (artist page, several bands)

Discography:


So far, two songs on YouTube, both posted on 9 November, 2023. The artwork for both is the same (picture above), just that one is cropped a little bit.

1) Years to God
Uploaded first
5:27, lyrics:
Show me, Lord, my life’s end
and the number of my days;
let me know how fleeting my life is.
 You have made my days a mere handbreadth;
the span of my years is as nothing before you.
Everyone is but a breath,
even those who seem secure.

Psalms 39:4-5

2) Yearning the Holiness
Uploaded second
5:14, lyrics unknown


___________________________
IncompletePage, NotOnMA
1) Lyrics to the second song? 2) Lineup / location info? Even if the artist just wants to be "anonymous".

No comments: