APOKATASTASIS

NOTE: This is an American project from the 2020s. Not to be confused with a secular Polish band from the early- mid 00s.


 
BAND NAME: Apokatastasis
GENRE: Brutal Death Metal, Death/Unblack Metal
STATUS: Active
LOCATION: USA (Phoenix, Arizona)

Lineup:
Jack "Malus" - Everything

Links:
Bandcamp
YouTube
Instagram (new)
Instagram (old)

Discography:

Fated to Reprobation (demo/EP, 12 June, 2022, Independent)
Format: Digital / Bandcamp
Stream / Download (OFFICIAL)

Also stream on YouTube (OFFICIAL)

The outro track is a parody cover. The song is "Happiness Is Just Around the World", by Am Project. Although Am Project's song is, itself, a cover of another song: "Around the World (La La La La La)" by A Touch of Class.

1) Unholy Matrimony (Impure Consummation)
4:57, lyrics:
Bound to one in flesh
a wretched evil mess
when you have a taste
a premature death

the temptress subdued him
her looks bountifully deceitful
succumbed right to his whims
she unlocked his heart of evil

the day they consummated
he fell fast asleep
but as he lay upon his side
his neck she sunk her teeth

drained him of his vital fluids
not only his seed
blood will birth the demon child
her sick and twisted needs

his lifeless corpse consumed
couldn't live to regret
the decision he had made
the fate that he had met

May God have mercy on us all
our ignorant souls gone astray
Transgressions, the divine is appalled
the potter does what he must with his clay
now the succubus is bout to birth
unholy matrimony will shake the earth

impure consummation

malformation of the womb
abusement of the gift
descendant of doom
the curse will never lift

the child, now begotten
starts to wreak havoc
angels of the heavens
attempt to quell the malice

as the angels battle sin
a lessons now learned
before you start to stick it in
make sure she's righteously adorned


2) Beyond Hatred
4:24, lyrics:
Suffering from a betrayal
now beyond hatred
as spite flows through my veins
my every action leads to destruction

destroying your throne of lies
with you a part of me dies
I know back then I was desperate
my thirst for vengeance is endless

you expressed your affections
I thought I was an exception
it turns out you lack direction
now my chest is dissected
you are emotionally reckless
kicked me when i was defenseless
slander with contradiction
fuck your unspoken friction

piercing the the needle right through your skin
you cannot escape now that the truth will be within

exposed to the truth you tried so desperately to hide
the box you put me in, the way you trivialized
I told you all the pain that I had deep inside
but now it all breaks out, my fist will collide

I break your face, you squirm in regret
now is too late, I gave you chances to repent
my impulse grows above my conscience
by the time its ended I have left you unconscious

no more lies
I've dealt it with hatred
may God forgive me
for my transgressions


3) Cycles of Struggle
2:58, lyrics:
The constant agony
internal calamity
stricken by tragedy
cant take it no more
wanting to screech
but I'm suppressed
must climb to the peak
but I'm feeling depressed

left with my doubts
I know that there is a way out
but this feeling has remained persistent
now matter how hard i resist it

breaking the cycle with utter ferocity
my anger breaks my sadness my hatred provides me satisfaction
I break the cage with bloody fists it hurts but i have handled it
as emotions ravage me, I shall break the chain that shackles me


4) Outro (cover)
1:00, partial lyrics:
(sample)
"... around the world
Just la la la la la, and everybody's singing
La la la la la, and now the bells are ringing"


Son of Cursed Harlot (single, 6 July, 2022, Independent)
Format: Digital / Bandcamp
Stream / Download
(OFFICIAL)

Also stream on YouTube (OFFICIAL)

1) Son of Cursed Harlot
5:26, lyrics:
Sodomite Bastard, Son of a Whore
Born to Falter, Parents Divorced

Self induced suffering, coercion of sorts
Your pity party I indulge no more
I gave you truth, I showed you love
But you profaned it, how did I succumb?

Sodomite Bastard, Son of a Whore
Don't let your self hatred, cause others to sore
Ignorant fool, countless complaints
No wonder your mother was so ashamed

Reveling in all your lies
So afraid to be despised
I'll break this ground, your tricks will foil
Sympathy Farmer can't till his soil

You had your chance to humble up
Then you showed your colors, true
Slandering to all your friends
In the end they'll leave you too

I accept my wrongs, I know that I am man
I wanted to forgive you, but you already threw that away
I admit I was destroyed, felt right at the bottom
Had me down for long, but I got back up and learned

You're my enemy, nothing you can change
You are terrible, your life to me's profane
No more will I suffer in silence, unheard
Instead I will exceed, rise above the herd

I'm malicious, the maturity it was a farce
Act upon this hatred, is it wrong to follow my heart?

With this release I'm content
You'll drown in sorrow, I savor success

...Remnants... (EP, 4 August, 2022, Independent)
Format: Digital / Bandcamp
Stream / Download (OFFICIAL)

Also stream on YouTube (OFFICIAL)

1) Remnants
5:54, lyrics:
I remember
Before it all fell apart
The prospects
Of a bright future

You had tore it down
To it's mere base
leaving me with memories
and remnants which torture

Now every time I build
I'm reminded of this despair
Thinking I'd forget
No, I'd have to tear this down as well

Always been beaten down
It appears I must stay that way
Everytime I get back up
A trace of bitterness follows

I hate to hate
I'd love to love
But vengeance
Always permeates

Can I create without fear
without anger without dread
I don't know
I'm afraid to let it go

Never given me a chance
You stripped me of my resources
Maybe it is time to start from scratch
Maybe it is time to forgive and forget

I have what it takes
But it shouldn't be motivated
By such vile emotions
I just want to forgive

And for the world to see


2) Remnants II
5:24, lyrics:
My revenge enacted
I've secured my place
but at what cost?

It brought a certain closure
But it was left unsatisfied
A loathsome person
Which I still express my sympathies

I'm now cemented
within their memory
but against my own values

It is not my ordeal any longer
Some things just heal with time

I wish it was not that way
But I did learn
I still long and reminisce
But I know this is not the end

Still within my judgement
You have done me wrong
But this does not mean
I will have to spite forever

It still twists me
but that's alright
It breaks my mind
But I will be fine

We will see
When the final judgement comes
And our wills perfected
There is no worry in that

I believe in you
As I believe in me
I have this hope for everybody
My prayers comfort me

Divine Restituance (demo, 23 August, 2022, Independent)
Format: Digital / Bandcamp
Stream / Download (OFFICIAL)

Also stream on YouTube (OFFICIAL)

1) Hell
6:16, lyrics:
Devoured by the flames
There's no sign of escape
You were destined to this place
Since the beginning of time

He takes no pleasure with your punishment
But His neverending wrath must be quenched
Poor wretched souls writhing
Weeping tears of posthumous guilt

The weeping of souls
The gnashing of teeth
In the lake of fire
The wicked now beseech

Forever sentenced to scald
Your trespasses made aware
You denied the One
Your life He cannot spare

While the damned cry
The virtuous pray
Their bliss shall remain
Until the end of time

The wicked subdued
All part of His plan
A punishment we all deserve
That He saved us from


2) Martyral Sufferance
5:32, lyrics:
Fettered into submission
The Romans strip your pride
They start to beat you senseless
They'll gouge out your eyes

Flayed with metal shreds
Tearing flesh and bone
Agony engulfs you
They bludgeon you with stones

You cry out for your God
He is seemingly not there
The faith of the martyr
Wanes, barely prepared

Now with his broken body
Hung flayed and beaten
They erect a cross
For his religious treason

His body raised up high
Picked at by birds
They lodge a spear into his abdomen
This man now must die

After his painful demise
He meets his Father in heaven
His pain was rewarded
Steadfast in his faith


3) Weakness in Wrath
4:24, lyrics:
Hate permeates my life
Everyday is met with scorn
My brothers turn to enemies, I cannot make a friend
They all betray me in the end

My resentment's what I live for
My hate becomes my fuel
I live to destroy
All my enemies

It becomes so intense
Draining my conscience
Even if I sustain
It hurts too much

I started to break down
It was all to much
I hated everyone else
But I really hated myself
I cry out for mercy
I cry out for forgiveness

Blood
Tears
Sweat
Fire
Congealed
In My
Veins
Save Me


4) Samaritan Sacrifice
4:28, lyrics:
A good man once roamed the earth
Blessed with such kindness
But his people still turned

A good man once roamed the earth
Giving to the poor
But his people hadn't learned

The good were not treated right
Their self sacrifice just
Made them easier targets

Man so selfish
His pride usurps all
The deadliest sin
The one that inspired the fall

Man that was mistreated
Given favor by God
His suffering on here
Granted him an eternity of bliss


5) Lust
5:30, lyrics:
I sin and sin again
No sign of ever stopping
My body says yes
My mind says no

Demonic Control
Temptatious Urges
I Succumb
Yet Again

I turn my face from the heavens
I cannot continue like this
How could He save someone like me
Who cannot keep His commands

Cannot contain
my insatiable lust
My seed held too long
Cannot do what i must

Thoughts implode my head
My pelvis starts to thrust
And now as I bust
I am filled with disgust...

Help

The Consecratory Secretion (album)

20 January, 2023, Hessian Firm, Bandcamp
UPCOMING, Hessian Firm, CD (Pre-Order)

1) Intro
1:18, instrumental

2) Divine Hypocrisy
4:23, lyrics:
You're held to certain values
Ones that inspire hate
And then when you are challenged
It's something you can't take

Your soul's essence of stone
Divisions, all that breeds
Presumptions in your mind
On inane rhetoric, feed

Accusing others
Of the same things that you do
The human condition
We're all accustomed to
Hypocritical violent flesh vessels
We think we're civil
Stripped of the facade
We revel in our evil

Hate boiling in resentful minds
Posturer of virtue, murderer deep inside

When subject to the same treatment you complain
Conditionally virtuous fool, you thrive on hypocrisy

Your chest burns like fires of hell


3) Subject of Retribution
5:40, lyrics:
Shackled up with rusty chains
Piercing skin, exposing veins
Hellish torment of the body
For rejection of the godly

Engaged with
Debauchery
Sadistic desire

Filthy excess I indulge
Gorging on the delicious blood

Lust engulfs me, all I feel
I lust, I thrust, I devour
Gorging on delicious blood
It has never tasted this sweet...

My vice has lead me to a fall
The law has caught me, instituted by God
The hell I made, now I will pay
But reprobation is perpetual

Shacked up with rusty chains
Piercing skin, exposing veins
Hellish torment of the body
For rejection of the godly


4) There Was No King in Israel
4:21, lyrics:
God had handed them over to their enemies
Worshipping the idols, demons in disguise
They saw the Truth but still they denied
Repugnant works bringing retribution

Sacrificing innocence
Raping of the women
Dismembering their corpses
Penetrating orifices

Blood upon the altar
Tears of newborn children

Limb from limb they have torn
Feasting on the virgins
Collective masturbation of the soon to be damned

Babylon comes
Impious barbarians
Total devastation

Rebirth of Sodom
Vessels of pleasure
Impaled and Sodomized

Israel calls out only after their punishment
The righteous prophets of God
Have warned them of their iniquity
God had given them what they wanted
Trampled by rebellion


5) Black Perversion
3:37, lyrics:
Inversion of the Crucifix
No reverence for the almighty
Sigils of blood fill their church
Hallucinogenic esoteric rituals

Haters of life, they live to escape
Embracing the evil that they make
Inherently repulsed as our conscience says
Defiance reigns clear in their heads

Black Perversion

Black Perversion spreads
Cultish inversion of good
Using moral ambiguity
To justify degradation

Blackened Mass of Hate
Where they congregate
They will consummate
With orgiastic sodomy


6) Deblooded
6:16, lyrics:
I look upon my flesh
My desire to exit
Always considered man
I do not feel it inside

My emotions don't register
I don't feel their pettiness

I see them with disgust
I must separate myself
From my prison of flesh

Examine sharpened blades
Engaging in self-mutilation
Cut open my abdomen
Pulling out the viscera

Warm red ooze
Cathartic blood expulsion
I ravage myself with zeal
My smile vomits profusely

I pulverize myself
No use for my blood

No allegiance to this world
I cut myself to death and leave my flesh behind
Temptations do not hold me any longer
I die in a warm pool of gore


7) Dejected Core of Earth
6:50, lyrics:
Time may heal my body
My spirit's still enraged
Enthralling mental blaze
Mental tissue scarred

Psychologically barred
Time and time again
The betrayal of a friend
A tragic cycle...

I reach out and I'm spoked
Their spikes jabbed firmly in
To sever myself from it
The blood will all spill out

Now I'm cold and scarred
Away from the warmth
Misanthropic disposition
Yet I long for a connection

Grow forever inward, lonesomeness my state
The hope has now all died, what lies now is hate
Apathetic eyes, reflect a withered soul
Living with this hole just another thing I've known

Now cold and hard just like the world
My weakness gets me punished
A truth that sent me my way
One I barely stomach


8) Angel of Gore Part 1
4:47, lyrics:
Divine retribution
Against the bodily
A body of Seraphim
Surrounding the city

A city of sin
Purportedly holy
Idols crash and fall

The Angel of Gore
Purifies victims
Knife of the light

Dissecting flesh
Clots of impiety
Thousands of cuts
Black blood erupts

Slits upon the torso forming many crosses
The crucified blood is not spilt for them
Their own punishment now commences
The Angel of Gore guts the impure

Angel of Gore guts the impure
The blood of the flesh
The taint of the spirit

Debridement solution
Cut off my human form

Blood flowing
Throughout the town
Sky painted red

Burning like fire
The excruciation
Is done out of love

The sin at our core, our pain is to restore
Catharsis of a bodily flush

Pulsing growing fast, minds begin to fade
Ecstasy of spirit usurping the pain


9) Angel of Gore Part 2
3:55, lyrics unknown

10) God, Save Us
4:14, lyrics:
Coercion of the masses
Broadcast mind games
Conditioned to a mold
That gives them your life

Digital vampirism
Your life drains
Raping of the soul
For material gain

Sitting on a couch
For hours and hours
Sedentary life
Making you a coward

Complacent we have grown
Hide away the issues
No purpose to your life
Besides your lotion and your tissues

Neutered populus, loss of agency
Depressed generation, illness of the mind
Societal symptoms, lowered to the dregs
They slowly radicalize, their revolution comes

Order is lost as the bubble breaks
Towns are now in chaos, people divide into race
Reduced to feral instincts that we had all along
Only Christ can stop this cycle, God save us all



___________________________
IncompletePage, CouldUseBetterImages, SimilarTo
INFO: Rest of the lyrics to 1) that AM Project parody 2) "Angel of Gore Part II"
IMAGES: The 3rd / bottom-right logo. I cropped it the best I could, but it's not "great".

Miscellaneous stuff:
Left: The background used on Bandcamp
Middle/right: Other artist photos
 
 
Similar to: [SECULAR] Cryptopsy, Immolation, Aurora Borealis (US), Nader Sadek, Alfa Eridano Akhernar, Godsfury, Noah J Reads, North (Pol), [CHRISTIAN] Crimson Moonlight, Bloodwork, Day of Atonement, Gog and Magog, In-Conquered, Ofanim, Slammed into Oblivion, Vinlandic Hate,

No comments: