HTTP



BAND NAME: HTTP
GENRE: Blacknoise, Ambient (genre subject to change)
STATUS: Active
LOCATION: USA

Formed sometime between 2016 and 2017.

Previous names this project has had. Nothing was ever released under these names.
1) Orbital 2) p... 3) http://

I was originally going to keep the name http:// but changed it after some "technical problems" involving that name on another website. The logo above is one I was considering using for the "://" version of the band name. I may change it eventually.

Lineup:
Nocturnal Iridescence - All instruments, Vocals

Discography:


† Cellphone Recordings † (compilation, 6 November, 2018, Independent)
Format: Digital / Bandcamp
Stream / Download (OFFICIAL)

A compilation of the songs I record on my cellphone until I get a new, proper recorder.

This particular track was uploaded 15 December, 2018.

This track has lyrics, but I can't understand most of them. Like a lot of stuff on this comp, the lyrics were just improvised. The "idea" I was going for, was talking about various things in space (black holes, supernovas, etc) and how they reflect the power and majesty of God.

11) HTTP - Space Black Noise 10:49



___________________________________
ArtistConfirmed, NotOnMA

No comments: