CHALICE OF THORNS

(logo not available?)

BAND NAME: Chalice of Thorns
GENRE: Melodic / Gothic Unblack Metal
STATUS: Unknown
LOCATION: USA (possibly California?)

Even though the EP was released in 2017, this band is much older. It was mentioned in the "thanks" section of Elgibbor's "War" CD which was released in 2009.

Lineup:
Marc Bowling - Guitars
not sure if there were other members

Links:
Spotify
Apple Music
iHeartRadio
Deezer
YouTube
Pandora
BoomPlay
Amazon Music
JioSaavn

Discography:

Legions (EP, 2 March, 2017, Independent)
Format: Digital
see streaming links above

1) Legions
5:03, partial lyrics:
(?) temple (?) stained glass
Christened through the sacrament
(?) the altar

(?) twilight
And break the shackles
Of your torment

Your time (?) is now
It's time for you to die
The power of Christ compels you
To eternity of fire and brimstone
Burn with your (?) of darkness

(?) destroy legions

This haunted chapel
Forever is blessed

Your time (?) is now
It's time for you to die
The power of Christ compels you
To eternity of fire and brimstone
Burn with your (?) of darkness

2) The Moon, It Howls
5:20, partial lyrics:
The moon, it howls
Amidst the (?)
Forest of Carpathia

Deceived by the father of lies
I declare war on (?)
Now I walk (?)

Given to despair of sin
(?) How can I live like this?
Blinded by (?)

Fallen angels whisper in my ear
Muttering (?)

(?) do my will

Plunge into the ends of the earth
(?) lake of fire

(?) Transylvanian

(?) in Christ (?) been redeemed
(?) sign of the moon


3) I, Gothic
6:03, partial lyrics:
(?)
I do not worship the devil
And I am not always depressed
And I
(?) hated, though we are
Don't judge me, I (?)


4) Under a Crimson Sky
5:39, lyrics unknown
(All I can understand is the song title, and a few other random words like "night", "silence", etc)

5) Hellig usvart er krig
3:18, instrumental


______________________________
IncompletePage, CouldUseBetterImages
INFO:
Way too much to list. If you have anything, let me know!
IMAGES:
Could use the original, non-stretched version of the artist photo. (I tried to fix it, but...) Also, if this project ever had a logo, that'd be awesome, too.

No comments: