VOJNA

BAND NAME: Vojna
GENRE: Unblack Metal
STATUS: Active
LOCATION: Slovakia (Bratislava)

Lineup:
P.L. - All instruments, Lyrics

Discography:

Demo (20 December, 2023, Independent)
Format: Digital / Bandcamp
Stream / Download (OFFICIAL)

A guest vocalist did vocals for this demo, but... I don't know who they are?

1) The Misery of Prevailing I
5:28, lyrics:
No one makes upright accusations
or pleads sincerely.
All rely on empty words, utter falsehood,
conceive trouble and give birth to evil.
They are hatching adders' eggs
and weaving a spider's web

Their webs are useless for clothing,
their deeds are useless for wearing;
their deeds are deeds of guilt,
violence fills their hands.
Their feet run to do evil;
they are quick to shed innocent blood.
Their thoughts are thoughts of guilt,
wherever they go there is havoc and ruin.

They do not know the way of peace,
there is no fair judgement in their course,
they have made their own crooked paths,
and no one treading them knows any peace.


2) The Misery of Prevailing II
4:54, lyrics:
Why are your garments red,
your clothes like someone
treading the winepress?
I have trodden the winepress alone;
of my people, not one was with me.
So I trod them down in my anger,
I trampled on them in my wrath.
Their blood squirted over my garments
and all my clothes are stained.

For I have decided on a day of vengeance,
my year of retribution has come.
I looked: there was no one to help me;
I was appalled but could find no supporter!
Then my own arm came to my rescue
and my own fury supported me.

I crushed the peoples in my anger,
I shattered them in my fury
and sent their blood
streaming to the ground.


3) The Misery of Prevailing III
5:56, lyrics:
All you wild beasts of the field,
come and eat,
all you beasts in the forest!

My watchmen are blind,
all of them unaware;
They are all dumb dogs,
they cannot bark;
Dreaming as they lie there,
loving their sleep.

They are relentless dogs,
they know not when they have enough.
These are the shepherds
who know no discretion;
Each of them goes his own way,
every one of them to his own gain:

Come, I will fetch some wine;
let us carouse with strong drink,
And tomorrow will be like today,
or even greater.


4) The Misery of Prevailing IV
4:54, lyrics:
Silver has its mines, and gold a place for refining
Iron is extracted from the earth, the smelted rocks yield copper
Man makes an end of darkness, to the utmost limit
he digs the black rock in shadow dark as death.

Foreigners bore into ravines in unfrequented places,
swinging suspended far from human beings.
That earth from which bread comes is ravaged underground by fire.
There, the rocks have veins of sapphire and their dust contains gold.

Man attacks the flint, upturning mountains by their roots.
He cuts canals through the rock, on the watch for anything precious.
But where does Wisdom come from? Where is Intelligence to be found?
No human being knows the way to her,
she is not to be found on earth
where they live.


_____________
IncompletePage
The vocalist - even if it's just "anonymous", I'd like to give some form of credit.

No comments: