INDIVIDUAL ("Ivdividual"?)

BAND NAME: Individual
GENRE: Electronic / Black Metal / Lo-fi / Experimental / ???
STATUS: Unknown
LOCATION: Unknown

The name is spelled a couple places online as "Ivdividual". I assume this is just a typo that got picked up and shared around?

Apparently they used to have a Myspace, but by 2009 already, didn't anymore.

Lineup unknown.

Discography:

World on My Shoulders (album)

2008, label/format unknown
20 November, 2009, Digital / Blabber Download

The files were created 18 August, 2008, but I don't know if the album was actually released on that day or not.

The cover art is a scan/photograph, indicating this album was on a physical format at some point.

Track 7 is misspelled "Emotionaly Butchered".
Track 8 is misspelled "Dont Leave Me".

1) Prelude to Suicide
00:51, instrumental

2) Leave It All Behind
3:46, partial lyrics:
Nothing was left for me
I can't see the way of getting back your trust
("I'll become a memory"?)
and leave you all behind


3) The Last Dance
5:23, lyrics unknown

4) The Trance Symphony of Depression and Hope
3:24, partial lyrics:
I lay in green pastures
Forevermore with nothing but the One I love and trust
The One who forgives and pardons me from my faults
For I am not even good enough to kiss His feet, yet He is loving
(?)
Let me sleep and rest
Let there be no suffering
For I left earth on my own, so lonesome and sad

But now the only One who's truly loving and pure (?) every way (?)

Relaxes with me, laughs with me, (?), happy times

I left earth under such unbearable circumstances
But as I leapt off that rock by the sea
And as the wind blew in my face
And as the sea sprayed me so cold
And as my tears streamed down my cold face onto my scarred arms
I felt Him right there beside me, comforting me
Letting me know I would soon be with Him in paradise
By His side, warm, happy, and comfortable
I would soon be united with the only One I love true,
Resting and forevermore happy

5) Unbottled Heartbreak
6:38, partial lyrics:
(?) myself
Was it too much to you?
(?) hemorrhage and a suffering body


6) Stress
3:57, lyrics unknown
I hear the word "stress" a couple times

7) Emotionally Butchered
5:27, instrumental

8) Don't Leave Me
3:13, lyrics unknown
There are a few very, very quiet words said at the end. It appears to be a sample from a show/movie?


____________________
IncompletePage, CouldUseBetterImages, NotOnMA, SimilarTo
Way too much to list here. If you have anything, let me know, thanks!

Similar to: [SECULAR] Bhaobhan Sidhe, Kosmokhaos, [CHRISTIAN] Vibrant Life, Unblack Heart, Cautionary Tale, Look Above You at the Sky, Unevil Hopes (add more later)

No comments: