HABAKKUK


BAND NAME: Habakkuk
GENRE: Technical Death/Black Metal
STATUS: Active
LOCATION: New Zealand (Hamilton, Waikato)

Formed in 2017.
 
Contact:
mrpercival [AT] actrix [DOT] co [DOT] nz

Lineup:
Michael Percival - Vocals
(rest of lineup unclear?)

 Links:
Facebook
ReverbNation
SoundCloud
Spotify
Apple Music (contains unrelated artists)

Discography:

This image has been resized.
To view the original 3000x3000 res, click [here].

Storms (single, 31 August, 2020, Lost by Design Records)
Format: Digital / iTunes / Amazon / Spotify
iTunes (OFFICIAL)
Amazon (OFFICIAL)
Spotify (OFFICIAL)

1) Suicide Is Not the Answer 4:18
2) Even Amidst Affliction 4:41

Wake Up (single, 28 October, 2021, Lost by Design Records)
Format: Digital
Spotify / Apple Music / etc (OFFICIAL)

1) Wake Up
10:27, lyrics:
Wake up!

Wake up are you living your life alongside God
Or are you just doing your own thing
Doing whatever you please
If you're just doing whatever you want
Don't expect to make it to heaven

Hear me all you unbelievers
If you don't have a real, intimate relationship with God
You will not be going to heaven you will go to hell
It is your choice whether you go to heaven or hell
Just because you don't believe in Hell
Doesn't make it not real!
Hell is a very real place
Created by God to condemn
Satan and his fallen angels
No evil on earth compares to one percent of Hell
But if you don't know God this is where you will spend eternity!

Wake Up! God has the authority to send you to hell
Why wouldn't he if you say:
"I don't want to serve you, I don't want to worship you,
I want nothing to do with you, I don't want to follow you,
I don't want to know you, I don't want to love you,
I don't want to go to church, I don't want to praise you,
I don't want to submit my life to you"
Why would God let you into Heaven?

I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who can kill the body and after that can do no more.
But I will show you whom you should fear:
Fear him who, after your body has been killed, has authority to throw you into hell.
Yes, I tell you, fear him. "When the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels in a flame of fire,dealing out full and complete vengeance to those who do not seek to know God and to those who ignore and refuse to obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus [by choosing not to respond to Him]. These people will pay the penalty and endure the punishment of everlasting destruction, banished from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power"

God doesn't want you to go to Hell
He wants you to spend eternity with him
He loves you more than anything, more than any person on earth ever could
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son"

You fake Christians
You better wake up
Those of you who just go to church but don't have a genuine relationship with God
For it is possible to be a Christian in the eyes of your church, family and friends
And still go to hell
However if you are doing the will of God you will be saved

"But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters, and all liars they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death"
Cowards are the first kind of people that Jesus says will go to hell
If you aren't sharing God with family, friends and work mates
Don't expect to make it to heaven

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'
Wake up! Don't just walk past those who need your help
Help those who are in need if you are able.
For Jesus said, "Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me." Then he will say to those on his left, "Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me. They also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?' He will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me. Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.' "

Wake up! If you aren't going to heaven you will go to hell
Where the fires never quench, torment never ends
and the complete absence of God and everything that comes from him
Strength, peace, the ability to breathe will be absent in hell
Hell was created for Satan and his fallen angels to be condemned
You would not want to end up there, wouldn't wish it on your worst enemy
Hell is way worse than the worst evil on earth
Isis doesn't even come close to the evil in hell
Once you go to hell you don't come back

Wake up! As soon as you take your last breath you will stand before the judgement seat of Christ
You will be judged according to what have done
"And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done. Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire."
This is how it will be at the end of the age.
The angels will come and separate the wicked from the righteous
and throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth
But if you give your life entirely to God you will be saved
If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord"
and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
For, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved"


Rev 21:8, Matt 25:40-46, Matt 7:21-23, Rom 6:23, 2 Thess 1:8-9, Rev 20:12-15, Rom 10:13, John 3:16-18, Matt 13:49-50, Luke 12:4-5, Rom 10:9



MISCELLANEOUS
Two demo versions of songs on ReverbNation:
- Don't Give Up 4:05
- Blinded by the Beast 4:25


_______________________
IncompletePage
, NeedsScriptureReferences
INFO:
1) Lyrics for the first EP. 2) The rest of the lineup.

No comments: