SKOGENS BLOD GRATER


BAND NAME: Skogens Blod Grater
GENRE: Unblack Metal
STATUS: Changed name
(Status unknown under new name, Moreh's Tree)
LOCATION: France (Schoelcher)

Previously went by Skog Skrike Blod.
Photo removed at artist's request.

Lineup:
Beltschatsar - All instruments, Vocals

Links:

Discography:

(artwork
not
available)

Ashes from the Woods of Gammel Skog (demo, 2005, Independent)
Format, tracklist unknown.

(artwork
not
available)

The Last Babylonian Kings: Chronicles of a Fallen Empire (EP, 2006, Independent)
Format, tracklist unknown.


971 in Flames (compilation, 2006, Independent)
Format: Digital

Written on the cover art:
" www.rock.gwadloupe.com presents :
 971 in Flames
The very first French West Indian Metal/Punk compilation "

9) Skogens Blod Grater - The Pain of Warfare 4:56

(artwork
not
available)

Dusk and Dawn (EP, 2006, Independent)
Format unknown

1) Conquered 4:48
2) Crimson Dusk 4:01
not sure if this is the full tracklist?


Spiritual (2006, Independent)
Format, tracklist unknown


Also uploaded a few songs to SoundCloud in October, 2014:

The Wicked Serpent (4:38)
Nocturnal Blitz ov Ice (5:33)
Morgenfrost.WAV (5:14)



__________________________________________________________
IncompletePage, CouldUseBetterImages, UncertainInfo, NotOnMA
INFO:
1) More info on ANY of these releases, and the tracks on them.
IMAGES:
Any of them, really.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Could you remove my picture please. I was quite young (and ignorant) when I modified it because I wanted to be both "weird" and holy. Now I wouldn't do it as it does not really reflect Christ. So please just remove it. Thanks for promoting christian metal (but please remove my messed holy unblackened picture lol)

Nocturnal Iridescence said...

Hello there. Of course! I will remove your photo from this page, and your other two pages, right away.

While you're here, there's a lot of information missing from your band pages. Would you be willing to help me complete these pages? If so, can you send me an email please? IMPERIALKODNAROK [@] GMAIL [.] COM

Thank you! :)

Unknown said...

I'm sort of busy but I promise to send more informations to you soon. Stay blessed.

Nocturnal Iridescence said...

No problem, I totally understand. I just love finding obscure music, and it's awesome that you found this page! I assumed this information would be lost forever, but it's great that we can preserve it now. But I can wait, of course. Just send an email whenever you have time. :) God bless you!