HELL NO

BAND NAME: Hell No
GENRE: Unblack Metal / ???
STATUS: Changed name
(Active under new name, Bedeiah)
LOCATION: USA (Douglas, Arizona)

I don't know what the music sounds like. [This eBay listing] calls it "Christian unblack black metal - experimental demo". I'm not sure if "experimental" just refers to the demo name, or if the music itself is somehow experimental.

Bedeiah's "Experimental Test Demo" was described as being influenced by "Darkthrone, Necromantia, Burzum, Absurd and so forth. [. . .] was a similar quality to Burzum's 1991 (Demo I)." However I don't know if that's the same release as the one on this page, or if it's a different demo.

All I know for sure is that the name was changed after Monje discovered another band already using the name "Hell No".

Lineup:
F. A. Monje - Everything

Discography:


Experimental Test Demo 2003 (demo, 2003, PRIVATE RELEASE Independent)
Format: Cassette, limited (??) copies

According to Monje, only a handful of people got this. He guesses 3 at most. He also confirms this was the only thing recorded under this project name.

As stated above, I'm not sure if this is the same release as the other "Experimental Test Demo" or not. As such I also don't have the tracklist.


________________________________
IncompletePage, CouldUseBetterImages, NotOnMA
I didn't even know this demo existed before today. A LOT of info is missing from this page. If you have anything, please let me know!

No comments: