VINLANDIC HATE



BAND NAME: Vinlandic Hate
GENRE: Unblack Metal with Depressive Influences
STATUS: Active
LOCATION: Canada (Chatham-Kent, Ontario)

Lineup:
Goat Desecrator - All instruments, Vocals

Links:

Discography:


Demo I (demo)

Demo I: 18 April, 2020, Independent, Bandcamp
Beneath the Moon: 2020 - November 2021, (not on label?), CD, UNOFFICIAL

Also stream on YouTube (OFFICIAL)

1) The Dawn of Winter
1:53, instrumental

2) Sacrifice Yourself
2:27, lyrics:
Kill myself for you
Image of light
Flesh and my bones
My being for you

Cold is this world
Dark are these days

Seen enough of life
My time has come
I open my veins
Sacrifice of life

My corpse will decay
Yet my spirit lives

Suffer no more
To die is to gain
Sacrifice yourself
Join me in death


3) I Deserve to Burn
3:20, lyrics:
Descend into depravity
Madness and insanity
I'll burn for all eternity
satan laughs eternally
Thoughts of death inside my head
My body burning ripped to shreds
Demonic forces mock again
I deserve to suffer in hell

A lost forgotten spirit
Trapped within the world
Consumed by lust and hate
A suicidal mind
Substance abuse
Intoxicated mess
I never asked for this
I never asked for life

Knife in my hand
I tear at my flesh
Wanting to die
Visions of hell
I weep in my sorrow
My weakness and pain
Living to die
Inherit eternal flame

Then a merciful saviour came
Plucked my soul from hellflame
Called me by my own name
Freed me from my guilt and shame
Who are you to say
What God has gone and done for me?
Who dares to challenge me?
satan has no hold on me

Demonic forces cower
Darkness must obey
To that which is light
He who lives in me
Suicidal lies
Forces from hell
That rob you of your life
There's freedom in the light

A lost forgotten spirit
Once within the world
Consumed by lust and hate
A suicidal mind
Substance abuse
Intoxicated mess
I don’t deserve to live
I deserve to burn


4) Beneath the Moon
5:23, lyrics:
Frozen moon
Wretched cold
I clench my fists
I curse these woods
Endless night
Darkness reigns
Cloaked in frost
Enduring pain

Oppressive eyes
Among the trees
Figures of black
Gaze at me
A haunting voice
Upon the wind
“Here you’ll die”
Eternal winter

Panic infests my soul
Sanity wearing thin
I can’t see beyond these trees
Imprisoned in nocturnal frost
I cry out in despair
No light shines here
Despondency and fear
Existence beneath the moon

Death rides on black wings
From the bleakest mountains
To tempt my mourning soul
Amidst the falling snow
Tortured I am
Frozen I am
Hopeless I am
Scorned beneath the moon

Weak and cold
Terrified
Anxious thoughts
Storm my mind
No escape
Eternal frost
Here I bleed
In darkness lost

I force myself
Through woods and snow
Howling winds
That curse my name
Hopeless eyes
Immobilized
I shout to God
Blood and cries


5) The Altar of Death
2:01, lyrics:
The altar
Of death awaits
Approaching with sword in hand
Lifetime of lust and hate
Regrets possess the mind

Deep in
Black forest of the north
Under the frozen moon
Proclaim the words of truth
Sacrifice the inner self

Speak His name

Dance around the putrid mass
Lifeless left to rot
Baptized in blood and fire
Rejoicing fills the night


6) Rulers of the Night
2:55, lyrics:
Glorious warriors
Rulers of the night
We devour darkness
Victory’s holy might
Supreme fist of God
We leave their shores in flames
Men of fire and blood
In excellence we reign

High in the mountains
The sound of cold steel
Echoing through the woods
As battle is commenced
Angels high above
circling the skies
Demonic forces fall
At victory’s holy might

Sons of northern light
Raise your axes high
Let your voices be heard
In valiant battle cries
On the north wind we ride
Axes and swords at side
Into satan’s camp
Where the fallen will be slain

Glorious warriors
Rulers of the night
We devour darkness
Victory’s holy might
Supreme fist of God
We leave their shores in flames
Men of fire and blood
In excellence we reign



 
 
_______________________
ArtistConfirmed, SimilarTo
Similar to: [SECULAR] Forest of Illusion, Nidhoggr, Noah J Reads, Winterfog, Weakling, Babylonian War Chant, Gravenchalice, Alfa Eridano Akhernar, Aptrgangr (IL/US), [CHRISTIAN] Apokatastasis, Bloodwork (add more later)

No comments: