BENJAMIN WALLIN

[not sure if he had a logo?]
 

ARTIST NAME: Benjamin Wallin
GENRE: Lo-fi Unblack Metal, Various
STATUS: Unknown
LOCATION: Unknown (USA possibly?)

This artist had songs in different styles. Unfortunately it seems most of his pages have been deleted so I can't find most of his other songs. Seems to have done a mix of Christian themes and horror fantasy themes, similar to other bands on here such as [Celestial Werewolves].

Note: I have no idea if [this song] is him or another person with the same name.

Lineup:
Benjamin Wallin - Vocals
not sure if other people did the instruments, or if he did them himself

Links:
SoundCloud

Discography:
Note: May have also released a song called "777 War" in a raw black style. Posted to YouTube 13 April 2019, length of 3 minutes and 31 seconds. The description cited Romans 10:9. I am currently unsure if this was him or somebody else.

(artwork
not
available)


Zombie Flesh (single, year unknown, Independent)
Format: Digital / ???

I don't have a precise year. This would have been released... sometime around 2015.

1) Zombie Flesh
track length unknown, lyrics:
Zombies, eat yourselves!
Zombies everywhere
They love to eat us from inside

They are in our souls
They kill without being seen
Zombies dwell inside us
And kill us everyday

Oh, we need Jesus
He is what we need

Zombies are inside of us
Before we come to Him,
Zombies eat our flesh
Zombies drag us down

But Christ lifts us back to our feet!
Zombies why don’t you kill yourselves?

Zombies, eat yourselves!
Zombies, you are dead
There is no life in you!
But I have Christ in me
He has destroyed my zombies
Zombies, I hate how you kill

Oh, we need Jesus
He is what we need

Zombies are inside of us
Before we come to Him,
Zombies eat our flesh
Zombies drag us down

I hate your will to destroy
Zombies when will you flee?
Zombies flee before Christ
Because He lives in me

Zombies why don’t you kill yourselves?
Zombies eat yourselves
Zombies, zombies, kill yourselves

Zombies, zombies
Come to Christ
Exchange death for life



Also released two songs on SoundCloud. Both with this artwork, and both uploaded on 13 January 2018:

- Betrayed of Love
3:30, lyrics:
Tonight my beautiful
I shall go away from you
Tonight my juvenile
I shall be stalling
From your own delusional

Solving this very mystery
Of love
Solving this mystery
Of God

Tonight you are a witness
Tonight no more demise
I will waste my breath on you
I will hunger my love for two

This night won’t last long
Into eternity we will belong
My love don’t you fret
Jesus will have a chance to meet you yet


- Undead Twilight
5:36, lyrics:
On a cold winter night
I freeze over hell's doors
Feeling your touch with my hands
I squeeze you very tight
Till all the blood drips on the floor

This very night love's first kiss
Is all but debris and demise
I hunger for your thirst
I bleed on your stomach
Even though it hurts

Tonight my first love will come rescue me
Tonight my first love will come find me

At love's first sight
I hunger at your warmth
With all my strength and might
Tonight we will dance
While hell freezes over that's right

Twilight in the undead winter
Twilight in the undead weather
I hover over your dead body
While I step onto the blood
Cold blooded pieces all into my liver

This night is so beautiful
This night is so tremendous
I wait till your hunger quenches
For my lungs will be filled with infections

At the end of it all
Tonight we won't stall
Loves first sight
I wish you were here
This very night





___________________________
IncompletePage, NotOnMA



No comments: