ITHIEL

 Thanks to Jethro for helping me out with this entry!

BAND NAME: Ithiel
GENRE: Unblack / Death / Grind
STATUS: Split-up
LOCATION: International (USA, South Africa)

Lineup:
 Fire (Elgibbor, etc) - All instruments
Jethro (Be Not Betrayed, Begotten Plagues, etc) - Vocals

Links:
Bandcamp

Discography:


Hope to See the Light (single, 14 December, 2015, Independent)
Format: Digital / Bandcamp
Stream / Download (OFFICIAL)

1) Hope to See the Light
3:08, lyrics:
In this sea of delusion, man seeks to make himself big, but forgets the God that reminds him how very small he is. We are but dust in the wind, temporary and thinning, aging and deceased. Deceased, deceased. I pray God keep my soul, because I'm stray. I hate everything, but God is my hope to see the light.


This Feeling (single, 25 February, 2016, Independent)
Format: Digital / Bandcamp
Stream / Download (OFFICIAL)

1) This Feeling
3:52, lyrics:
God, I hate this feeling of distance between You and I. I put too much faith in mankind, now I'm cold and dead inside. I don't have hope, the world could watch me die and not lift a finger. Lord I need You near, I need to know You are here. I struggle to see Your presence when I am blinded by the filth of humanity. I would rather go to Heaven in my sleep than deal with the complications of life. Lord I need You near, I need to know You are here. I made a mistake by trusting man when I should have been trusting You.


All Things Christian Extreme Metal Volume 1 (compilation, 1 November, 2016, Independent)
Format: Digital / Bandcamp
Stream / Download (OFFICIAL)

6) Ithiel - This Feeling 3:52, see above for lyrics

No comments: